jimmy vox johnson
people these days

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2012
I Have a friend and im very worried for her . she married a man that is off the wall crazy .she didnt know it would be like this. he has put tracking devises on her car bugged her phone and the house . shes a great person and a good mother . she works very hard for what she has .i want to help her i know shes scared to death. and i dont blame her look at all these men who get jealous and kill their women i pesonally think hes a creep and i had also heard he was mad because she let her son see his father after not seeing him for months . was glad to hear he got to see his son. but this guy got mad wanted him not to see him so he could keep him and raise him as his own how sick is that .that lil boy has a good loving daddy . go have ur own kids u creeper ur sick in the head

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Time Warner Cable May '16 Dave 2
News Ohio couple pleads guilty to keeping adopted ki... May '16 June 1
News Ex-lawyer seeks prison release (May '07) Mar '16 zeke the pinhead 53
North Kingsville Golden Dawn (Jan '15) Jan '15 Make Me Puke 1
truck leaking gas on Birchwood Avenue Fire Depa... (Dec '14) Jan '15 John shell 9
truck leaking gas on Birchwood Avenue Fire Depa... (Dec '14) Dec '14 nahingle hue 1
gay men of Ashtabula (Dec '14) Dec '14 Tom wortman 1
More from around the web