Sick, Injured Dogs Removed from Ashtabula Co. Home

There are 2 comments on the Fox 8 story from Jan 8, 2012, titled Sick, Injured Dogs Removed from Ashtabula Co. Home. In it, Fox 8 reports that:

Fourteen dogs were removed from a home in Conneaut, following an investigation by the Ashtabula County Animal Protective League.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8.

fred

Conneaut, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2012
This women also has had Rats, Snakes etc in her home. We are questioning if she has running water as she is very unkept. I don't see how someone can have more animals and NO one has removed them yet. We know there can be a court order for entry and why isn't any thing being done. The Rats that were in that home was unreal. They needs to get her some professional help and board up that house..if not demolish it. If it was in a better part of town someone would of done it by now but thats what happens when people stop caring about the neighborhood that they live in. I can't believe how quite the city has been on this one.
Lisa B

Ashtabula, OH

#2 Jan 10, 2012
Here in Ashtabula city as well our council needs to keep up on trash homes and yards. I see they now have the ordinance officer back. My neighbor has bamboo grass next to my fence and he doesn't cut it making it a fire hazard and a place for rodents to populate. His house is deteriating and he is not keeping it up.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashtabula County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
North Kingsville Golden Dawn Jan '15 Make Me Puke 1
truck leaking gas on Birchwood Avenue Fire Depa... Jan '15 John shell 9
truck leaking gas on Birchwood Avenue Fire Depa... Dec '14 nahingle hue 1
News Ex-lawyer seeks prison release (May '07) Dec '14 Tom wortman 51
gay men of Ashtabula Dec '14 Tom wortman 1
News Ohio man sentenced to life in toddler's slaying (Jun '14) Jun '14 citizen and taxpa... 2
News High school senior kicked out of school and jai... (Mar '14) May '14 Valerie 4
More from around the web