One killed in snowmobile-truck collision

One killed in snowmobile-truck collision

There are 3 comments on the The Daily Press story from Feb 11, 2008, titled One killed in snowmobile-truck collision. In it, The Daily Press reports that:

A Minnesota man was killed Thursday night in southern Ashland County when the snowmobile he was riding collided with a logging truck. via The Daily Press

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Press.

Julie

Minneapolis, MN

#1 Feb 15, 2008
After seeing the way logging trucks are driven in Ashland County, Wis. I bet the snowmobiler was not at fault.
buskirk

Florence, CO

#2 Apr 30, 2008
i honestly don't thiink that the snowmobiler was at fault because i think that logging trucks need to pay more attention to what it is that they are doing so i don't think that he is at fault at all just the trucker..
logger

Rayville, LA

#3 Apr 30, 2008
when some idiot comes out of a field,drunk,and broadsides a truck its their fault.
Logging is a major industry in Ashland co.
if any idiots from Mn.don't like our trucks stay home,we don't need you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ashland County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Six Wolves Found Dead in Wisconsin (Dec '08) May '15 in terms of this 30
News Democrats plan trip to Ashland County to he... (Feb '13) Feb '13 Quit Whining 1
April 5th 2011 election results (Apr '11) Apr '11 Denbear 1
News Head north for Wisconsin produce (Jul '10) Jul '10 Steven Pockat 1
News Duffy resigns DA job to focus on congressional ... (Jun '10) Jun '10 storm warning 1
US man, Gabe Watson, who has been charged with ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Amy 1
News Health (May '08) May '08 Muckraker462 1
More from around the web