Teens hurt in Arapahoe County crash

Teens hurt in Arapahoe County crash

There are 21 comments on the Fox 31 KDVR story from Jun 23, 2010, titled Teens hurt in Arapahoe County crash. In it, Fox 31 KDVR reports that:

A teenager was airlifted to a hospital following a crash in Arapahoe County that injured three other teens in the car.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 31 KDVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Chrissy

Denver, CO

#1 Jun 23, 2010
Maybe the driver was texting or too busy talking to one of the other passengers and wasn't paying attention...they are lucky no one died.
wings

Westminster, CO

#2 Jun 23, 2010
Whatever happened I pray that they are alright.
Sheila

Aurora, CO

#3 Jun 23, 2010
We shouldn't speculate, Chrissy. It could have been any number of reasons.
Chrissy

Denver, CO

#4 Jun 23, 2010
Sheila wrote:
We shouldn't speculate, Chrissy. It could have been any number of reasons.
But when it comes to teen drivers, what else is usually the reason they crash?
Austin

Denver, CO

#5 Jun 23, 2010
Exactly "usually" that makes what you said an assumption, IF you dont have concrete proof to suggest that they were indeed texting when the accident occured than , saying s*** like usually makes you look like a dumb ass
Dont matter

Denver, CO

#6 Jun 23, 2010
I know these some of these kids and it doeant matter how it happend but it did and instead of complaining just prey for them because they are amazing kids.
Katrina

Aurora, CO

#8 Jun 23, 2010
I live right down the street from where the accident happened! My husband and I were drving home and had to turn around and got through the neighborhood because they had the whole intersection blocked off. I really hope the teens are ok. There was nothing to that little car. My prayers go out to the teens and their families. Also to the person in the SUV.
DLM

Denver, CO

#9 Jun 23, 2010
Hey Chrissy when you are perfect then you can cast the 1st stone. The rest of us especially those of us who know the kids will spend our energy praying and helping thier families!

Since: Jan 10

Denver, CO

#10 Jun 23, 2010
Running a red is pretty irresponsible - pay attention kids, get off your cell phones
Lisa

Aurora, CO

#11 Jun 23, 2010
The main female who was airlifted is in critical condition :( I went to elementary school and am in high school with her now. And for the record, either side of the collision could have ran the red light.
dumb and dumber

Cumming, GA

#12 Jun 23, 2010
be careful peeps i just survived a gnarly crash because someone ran a red light!!!! Drive safe crashing sucks!!!!
Alexandra

United States

#13 Jun 23, 2010
HONESTLY! Who are you to say this kid was on his cell phone, you werent there. stuff happens. dont blame someone for something when you dont know the truth, and its actually proven that adults text and drive more then teens, Leav these kids alone, they just need people to pray for them, not talk bad about them. GOD BLESS THEM!
Courtney

Aurora, CO

#14 Jun 23, 2010
I saw this crash last night. I drove right through it. It was so severe and it's cold hearted to assume why people get into accidents. I'm a teenage driver, and I think that people say that kids text and drive too much. I see adults texting way more than i do.
Carmelita

Brighton, CO

#15 Jun 24, 2010
Katrina wrote:
I live right down the street from where the accident happened! My husband and I were drving home and had to turn around and got through the neighborhood because they had the whole intersection blocked off. I really hope the teens are ok. There was nothing to that little car. My prayers go out to the teens and their families. Also to the person in the SUV.
Thank you katrina, my brothers inlaws brother was driving the SVU. I pray for the safety of all the passengers in the cavalier.
Carmelita

Brighton, CO

#16 Jun 24, 2010
Honestly I do not know if there were cell phones or anything else involved, I do know the driver of the SVU is family, We count our blessings he is ok and pray for the safety of the others in the cavalier. If you don't know what you are accusing someone of don't say anything, We know who ran the light and that is that. They were all under the age of 21 and that is sad. Just pray for the ones still in the hospital and the young ladt who is in cc.
Katrina

Aurora, CO

#18 Jun 24, 2010
Carmelita wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you katrina, my brothers inlaws brother was driving the SVU. I pray for the safety of all the passengers in the cavalier.

You are very welcome! That was a very scary accident! I got the chills passing it!!! My husband is a first responder and wanted to get out of the car and help but when we were passing it there was no one there besides the two cars and the police!!! My prayers go out to everyone! I know how it is to get into a nasty car accident thankfully my husband myself and my father in law weren't that severely injured!!
Carmelita

Brighton, CO

#19 Jun 25, 2010
Lisa wrote:
The main female who was airlifted is in critical condition :( I went to elementary school and am in high school with her now. And for the record, either side of the collision could have ran the red light.
I know for a fact they ran the red light, and they were speeding, get the facts right. The driver of the SVU is family and we are thankful no one died.
JTEE

Aurora, CO

#20 Jun 25, 2010
Clearly the Chevy was going way to fast. It shows in the pic. Thats a 50+mph crash. No doubt. At least half of teen drivers are a danger to society and themselves. Proof again is in the pic.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

#21 Jun 25, 2010
Courtney wrote:
I saw this crash last night. I drove right through it. It was so severe and it's cold hearted to assume why people get into accidents. I'm a teenage driver, and I think that people say that kids text and drive too much. I see adults texting way more than i do.
It's not a contest between how many kids text vs how many adults text. Studies have shown that even TALKING on your cell phone is at least as dangerous as drunk driving. NOBODY should be on the phone while they're driving, period. You could die and you could kill someone. Everyone, every age, should hang up and drive. I've seen people who can't even drive a grocery cart while on the phone. At least the drunks aren't on the road until happy hour. I'm tired of people trying to kill me on the way to work because they seem to need surgery to remove that phone from their face. Come on people, a car is a lethal weapon when used irresponsibly.
madmadmad

Denver, CO

#22 Jun 25, 2010
Courtney wrote:
Oops, forgot to point out key words in her post "texting way more than I do". Someday that will be you splattered all over the road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Arapahoe County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Supreme Court to decide fate of Aurora husband,... Dec '15 kennyd 1
News Colorado sending higher risk inmates into commu... (Feb '15) Feb '15 Elise Gingerich 1
News Aurora theater shooting defense, citing workloa... (Jan '15) Jan '15 ddde684 1
News Arvada Police search for wanted fugitive (Sep '13) Sep '13 Charles 1
News Parker police find no reports of missing childr... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Danny Cleveland 1
News Hickenlooper grants Dunlap temporary reprieve (May '13) May '13 bruce 1
News Pit bull owner charged after dog shot by securi... (Aug '07) May '13 KaD 48
More from around the web