(Warning:Graphic Video) Judge mercile...

(Warning:Graphic Video) Judge mercilessly beats 16 year old cerebral...

There are 2 comments on the All Voices story from Nov 2, 2011, titled (Warning:Graphic Video) Judge mercilessly beats 16 year old cerebral.... In it, All Voices reports that:

Warning: the above video may be very disturbing to look at. Take a listen as a Texas Judge, William Adams mercilessly beats his teenage daughter for allegedly using the Internet.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at All Voices.

On The Dole

Medford, OR

#1 Nov 2, 2011
Judge Adams, "I'LL BEAT YOU INTO SUBMISSION!" as he whips his 16 yr old defenseless daughter.

We're all waiting for the Texas State Attorney General to investigate, as the local good 'ol boy network can't be trusted!

Palm Beach Gardens, FL

#2 Nov 2, 2011
I saw the video. That man is a piece of garbage. Even though it happened a few years ago, surely they won't let him get by with that.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aransas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge's daughter: I hope video of beating makes... (Nov '11) Feb '14 Frankie 20
News Judge William Adams, opponent Richard Bianchi, ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jim 1
News Judge William Adams: Texas judge videotaped bea... (Nov '12) Dec '13 erica 6
News South Texas Judge William Adams gets warning fr... (Sep '12) Sep '12 GBA 1
News Man suspected of Rockport murder given $500K bail (Jun '12) Jun '12 cristool 1
News Rockport's big blue crab on its way back (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yvette 1
News Texas' top court suspends judge in beating video (Nov '11) Nov '11 M Young 1
More from around the web