Discipline or child abuse? Texas judge defends video of him lashing daughter

Nov 4, 2011 Full story: Examiner.com

Not surprisingly, this video has gone viral. If you want to make your own decision on whether or not Judge William Adams abused his daughter, Hilary Adams, or simply disciplined her, you can check out the YouTube video by clicking on the link below.

Full Story
Natalie Mccandless

Frisco, TX

#1 Nov 8, 2011
I would so much like to take a belt to this man's body and beat him until he cries for help.

how dare you do this to your child.
You are a monster and you deserve to serve time in prison.
linda weiss

Newport, NH

#2 Nov 9, 2011
you should serve time in jail for assault. As a judge , you know this is illegal if you were not related to Natale. Are you beating your younger daughter as well. DCF need to terminate you parental rights, and you need to serve jail-time
Jill Lawless

Pharr, TX

#3 Nov 11, 2011
Judge in YouTube beating video could lose visitation rights for younger daughter
BY PAUL A. ROMER | TELEGRAM STAFF
Friday, Nov 11, 2011 7:24 AM
Judge William Adams of Aransas County, whose daughter posted a seven-minute video on YouTube of him beating her with a belt, could be ordered to undergo drug testing and possibly be denied visitation rights with his 10-year-old daughter if court filings posted today go against him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aransas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Judge's daughter: I hope video of beating makes... (Nov '11) Feb '14 Frankie 20
Judge William Adams, opponent Richard Bianchi, ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jim 1
Judge William Adams: Texas judge videotaped bea... (Nov '12) Dec '13 erica 6
South Texas Judge William Adams gets warning fr... (Sep '12) Sep '12 GBA 1
Man suspected of Rockport murder given $500K bail (Jun '12) Jun '12 cristool 1
Rockport's big blue crab on its way back (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yvette 1
Texas' top court suspends judge in beating video (Nov '11) Nov '11 M Young 1
More from around the web