Something needs to be done about this.

Something needs to be done about this.

Posted in the Aransas County Forum

concerned citizen

Blacksburg, VA

#1 Nov 1, 2011

Chandler, AZ

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Judge William Adams beats his daughter Hillary Adams with a Belt. This is a graphic video. This Judge is clearly guilty of child abuse.

Please use discression when watching. And please report this to the local news sources.

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2011
This is VERY unsettling.

Is it true?

He still a JUDGE?!

I had to stop watching at 2:20.
Against Abuse - London

Torrance, CA

#4 Nov 1, 2011
Is this is the kind of man that dispenses justice in Texas? He behaves like an animal and is not fit to hold office.

This video will be distributed by our network to 9000 internet sites.

Chapel Hill, NC

#5 Nov 1, 2011
A family judge beating his own children? I've never been to Arkansas county but I'd always heard it was a nice place to raise a family. I guess I might have wrong.

Smyrna, TN

#6 Nov 1, 2011
yes its true. place a call with this guy and let him know what you think.

Redondo Beach, CA

#7 Nov 2, 2011
This is going viral this morning!!! Are local news media's camped out at his home yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Aransas County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge's daughter: I hope video of beating makes... (Nov '11) Feb '14 Frankie 20
News Judge William Adams, opponent Richard Bianchi, ... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Jim 1
News Judge William Adams: Texas judge videotaped bea... (Nov '12) Dec '13 erica 6
News South Texas Judge William Adams gets warning fr... (Sep '12) Sep '12 GBA 1
News Man suspected of Rockport murder given $500K bail (Jun '12) Jun '12 cristool 1
News Rockport's big blue crab on its way back (Jan '12) Jan '12 Yvette 1
News Texas' top court suspends judge in beating video (Nov '11) Nov '11 M Young 1