California Man Charged with Killing V...

California Man Charged with Killing Va. Pastor

There are 15 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Sep 20, 2009, titled California Man Charged with Killing Va. Pastor. In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

A California man who rapped about the thrill of killing remains behind bars Sunday in Virginia, charged with killing a pastor and likely to face charges in the deaths of 3 others.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Go UVa

Culpeper, VA

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Listen up my man Mr. Mc- Cros- Keee
The day will come dats plain to seee
Strapped to da table you'll see yoe fears
Da needle in yoe arm from a jury of ya peers
When you see da man standing at da gate
One look at you and he will see the hate
Heavin ain't fo you cause you got da smell
Your next life time will be spent in hell
Mark Consumer

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Sep 21, 2009
The killer got caught taking a "rapper nap" and was probably dreaming of all the money he would make selling his authentic "death lyrics."

The victims and their families deserve our sympathy and prayers.

The killer/animal deserves civilized justice. Rap=Crap that all you uncivilized "death junkies."
Not de Judge

Charlottesville, VA

#4 Sep 21, 2009
Go UVa wrote:
Listen up my man Mr. Mc- Cros- Keee
The day will come dats plain to seee
Strapped to da table you'll see yoe fears
Da needle in yoe arm from a jury of ya peers
When you see da man standing at da gate
One look at you and he will see the hate
Heavin ain't fo you cause you got da smell
Your next life time will be spent in hell

We can't judge this person and damn his soul to Hell. "Vengance is mine saith the Lord". God repays, that's not our job. Very sad that lives were taken, but we can't turn angry over this. "United we Stand, Divided we Fall"
Disillusioned

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Sep 21, 2009
These punks need to learn that life and death is not a song, a video game or a movie. Jail is too good for someone like this.
wrongturn

Winchester, VA

#6 Sep 21, 2009
Disillusioned wrote:
These punks need to learn that life and death is not a song, a video game or a movie. Jail is too good for someone like this.
To late. Everything is a video game with no real consequences to the player. Glorification of the criminal element combined with 'it's all about me' is starting to show.
Go UVa

Culpeper, VA

#7 Sep 21, 2009
Not de Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't judge this person and **** his soul to Hell. "Vengance is mine saith the Lord". God repays, that's not our job. Very sad that lives were taken, but we can't turn angry over this. "United we Stand, Divided we Fall"
Are you on drugs? I don't mean to sound disrespectful however, this man needs a shot off the big needle. Thats called justice! God will judge him for sure but not before the judicial system has their say.
Horseshirt

Saint Petersburg, FL

#8 Sep 21, 2009
Computer datin' can be deadly. He came from "Kalifornia" to kill. Why do people trust so easily online? Senario--- "Hey Mom" "Since I want to rebel against your Christan teachings.. I invited a "DEATH RAP" wannabe guy to our home." He will be here Friday & theres nothing you or Dad can do about it.
PLEASE PEOPLE..PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHO YOUR KIDS ARE ASSOCIATING THESES DAYS! It could save your life.
VAResident

Rocky Mount, VA

#9 Sep 21, 2009
Do we even know why he killed all these people? Did you see the smug look on his face when they were bringing in him? I just don't understand what is wrong with our society. So much killing and hatred - and all for our fellow man. WHY?
VAResident

Rocky Mount, VA

#10 Sep 21, 2009
Not that any reason would be justifiable!
RUKIDDINGME

Farmville, VA

#11 Sep 21, 2009
I'm sorry but the daughter was supposedly 16 years old. Why in the world would the father & mother condone her being involved with such creatures. If her father, in fact, took them to this concert in Michigan - I'd pretty much call that condoning. The mother had let this guy come to the house to stay. Whatever happened to saying NO - it is not going to happen PERIOD. I have raised teenage daughters and have had the pain and agony of just saying no - it's not going to happen and I am going to do everything in my power to keep it from happening (on a daily basis). You are parents and are suppose to protect your children and that means saying NO. Take away the cell phones, take the computers out of the house, do whatever you have to. We cannot be scared to take charge of our own children. I know this isn't easy (it wasn't) but the consequences were worse.
Melissa

Palmyra, VA

#12 Sep 22, 2009
Horseshirt wrote:
Computer datin' can be deadly. He came from "Kalifornia" to kill. Why do people trust so easily online? Senario--- "Hey Mom" "Since I want to rebel against your Christan teachings.. I invited a "DEATH RAP" wannabe guy to our home." He will be here Friday & theres nothing you or Dad can do about it.
PLEASE PEOPLE..PAY CLOSE ATTENTION TO WHO YOUR KIDS ARE ASSOCIATING THESES DAYS! It could save your life.
There is a computer program you can install on your computer tha tracks every key stroke web search your kids make, very worthwhile investment. Bummer it's come to this but I'm more worried about keeping my kids safe than upsetting them. This worlds a crazy place anymore.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#13 Sep 22, 2009
Melissa wrote:
<quoted text> There is a computer program you can install on your computer tha tracks every key stroke web search your kids make, very worthwhile investment. Bummer it's come to this but I'm more worried about keeping my kids safe than upsetting them. This worlds a crazy place anymore.
Its always been crazy but now theirs more of us and the news makes the bad stuff more noticable.
Melissa

Palmyra, VA

#14 Sep 23, 2009
thinking free wrote:
<quoted text>Its always been crazy but now theirs more of us and the news makes the bad stuff more noticable.
so true, it's a shame.
The Bird

Potomac, MD

#15 Sep 27, 2009
Not de Judge wrote:
<quoted text>
We can't judge this person and **** his soul to Hell. "Vengance is mine saith the Lord". God repays, that's not our job. Very sad that lives were taken, but we can't turn angry over this. "United we Stand, Divided we Fall"
I do humbly respect your belief, but I believe the Bibilical judgement is referring to(for lack of better phrase) clean your own back yard! Even Moses appointed judges to dish out disciplinary action.
thinking free

Charlottesville, VA

#16 Sep 27, 2009
Im affraid to ask what was already on this guys rap sheet, no pun intended, but he is probably another one who should of still been in jail.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 3 Crosses Survive Deadly Tornado In Virginia (Feb '16) Mar '16 DILF 6
Small animal swap!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 one 1
Has a black person every held office in Appomat... (Jun '12) Jun '12 dixielandgirl 1
News Family Files Suit After Man Dies after Shot by ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Guardian 38
News Speight Indicted on Murder Charges (Apr '10) Apr '10 BOB 2
News State Trooper Nominated for All-Star Award - wtvr (Feb '10) Feb '10 Tom 3
News Virginia is for Shooters (Jan '10) Jan '10 RustyS 4
More from around the web