Virginia is for Shooters

Jan 26, 2010 Full story: Bacon's Rebellion

Now it seems that Virginia is for shooters. For the second time in nearly three years, Virginia is the scene of mass killings with firearms.

Read more
Bruce V

Gadsden, AL

#1 Jan 26, 2010
From the article,

"Don't get me wrong. I'm not totally against guns."

No, just 99.99999999999999% against guns.

GPM

“DILLIGAF?”

Since: Aug 08

San Antonio, TX

#2 Jan 26, 2010
Two times with how many million people. The percentage is infinitesimal! Far more people are knifed, beaten to death or killed by poisoned illegal drugs.

I feel badly for the families and friends of the victims of this shooting. I also feel badly for the families and friends of all of the victims of all of the lower-tier, non-star-power crimes. The only reason we are seeing this reported is because it is sensational and the MSM is paid to preach the anti-gun mantra.

You can come back and preach when you hypocrites hold all deaths equal awful and worthy of stopping and not just the ones whose blood you can roll in and rub on your faces as you cry your crocodile tears.

“A Damn yankee exiled out West”

Since: Jul 09

Where ever I am now

#3 Jan 26, 2010
The onslaught on the Constitution continues. The Propaganda is trying their damnest.

I'd say tell 'em we'll give up the Second Amendment the day they give up the First, but I suspect that "they" would be just fine with that (or would otherwise simply not understand the implications loosing the Second Amendment would mean for the rest of the Bill of Rights...)

Since: Mar 09

The Left Coast

#4 Jan 26, 2010
Ban Virginia - problem solved.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Appomattox County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small animal swap!! (Sep '13) Sep '13 one 1
Has a black person every held office in Appomat... (Jun '12) Jun '12 dixielandgirl 1
News Family Files Suit After Man Dies after Shot by ... (Oct '11) Oct '11 Guardian 38
News Speight Indicted on Murder Charges (Apr '10) Apr '10 BOB 2
News State Trooper Nominated for All-Star Award - wtvr (Feb '10) Feb '10 Tom 3
News Night-vision equipment, weapons, ammunition, bo... (Jan '10) Jan '10 johnny 2
Trial for Ardie Jackson (Jul '09) Jan '10 Stacked 2
More from around the web