Andover man gets 25 years' probation ...

Andover man gets 25 years' probation in girlfriend's drug overdose

There are 1 comment on the TwinCities story from Dec 20, 2013, titled Andover man gets 25 years' probation in girlfriend's drug overdose. In it, TwinCities reports that:

An Andover man will spend the next 25 years on probation for his role in his girlfriend's fatal drug overdose.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.

louie lee 49

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Dec 21, 2013
I don't understand how one can be responsible for another persons death and receive no prison time. Would he have received the same sentence if he was driving drunk and killed her???
Where is the justice?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anoka County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Anoka Co. Judge Pleads Guilty to Tax Charges (Aug '09) May '15 Dan thompson 13
News Anoka Man Shot 7 Times, Suspect Arrested; Both ... (Nov '12) Feb '15 richardnoggin 10
News Anoka County to build U.S. 10 barrier to protec... (Dec '14) Dec '14 Jane 1
News Neighborhood crime watch program continues grow... (Jan '08) May '14 disbarred 6
News Blaine urges Vikings stadium referendum (Oct '06) Oct '13 Drunk Drivers and... 5
News Bloomer Man Dies in Prison in Apparent Suicide (Oct '08) Oct '13 Tiffany 4
News Teen hospitalized with .21 BAC after partying a... (Jun '13) Jun '13 Recent Grad Party 1
More from around the web