Inmate Found Dead At Anne Arundel Detention Center - News Story...

Anne Arundel County police said an inmate was found dead in his cell at the Jennifer Road Detention Center . Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
BlAcKBaSsTard

Falls Church, VA

#2 Jul 28, 2008
Another scum bag choked himself out doing the auto erotic asphyxiation? Dirty pervert, you got what you had cumming!
Good News

Laurel, MD

#3 Jul 28, 2008
Tyrell Dominique Taylor 09/29/1976 - 07/27/2008

Another criminal and his gene pool gone. I wonder how many cases this will close? I am glad they found a bed sheet around his neck..... suicide here.......... no "HE RONNIE WHITE'ed HIM"
One thing

Laurel, MD

#4 Jul 28, 2008
One thing the Ronnie White incident taught the Correctional Officers is that they must find the POS with a bed sheet around their neck, like in this case. Good job.......... the training paid off. We all learn by ours and others mistakes.

Taylor was found dead in his cell Saturday morning with a bed sheet around his neck.

May the devil burn his soul.
Thug Hater

Miamisburg, OH

#5 Jul 28, 2008
Thank God, another thug off the street. His cell mate deserves a gourmet meal after that one.

“God Bless America”

Since: Feb 08

Woodbridge, VA

#6 Jul 28, 2008
One less scum on this planet. Great Job, Keep it up.
Vix

Bethesda, MD

#7 Jul 28, 2008
I wonder how long before some idiot blames the correctional facility for not properly checking on the inmate! And his momma cries for the soul of her poor beloved son and then proceeds to sue anyone and everyone for this! Good grief! I'm glad there is one less THUG on our streets!

Since: May 08

Charlotte Hall, MD

#8 Jul 28, 2008
The Angel of Death is alive and well and living in Maryland, trying to clean the state one scum bag after another.
Thug Hater

Miamisburg, OH

#9 Jul 28, 2008
You know this is only going to get worse if Obama is elected. The thugs will think they are even more entitled to what the white man has.
El Sureno

Anonymous Proxy

#10 Jul 28, 2008
Show some compassion will you? He was a good guy...you know an upstanding citerzen.

Defendant Name: TAYLOR, TYRELL DOMINIQUE
Race: BLACK, AFRICAN AMERICAN
Sex: M
Height:511
Weight:180
DOB:09/29/1976
Address:xxx GRAVEL RUN ROAD
City: GRASONVILLE
State:MD
Zip Code:

Charge No: 001
Description:RAPE SECOND DEGREE
Statute: 27.463
Description:RAPE SECOND DEGREE
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:2 1103
MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To:
Victim Age:
Charge No: 002
Description:SEX OFFENSE FOURTH DEGREE
Statute: 27.464C
Description:SEX OFFENSE FOURTH DEGREE
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:4 3600
MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To: Victim Age:
Charge No: 003
Description:ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
Statute: 27.12A
Description:ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:1 1415MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To:
Victim Age:
Charge No: 004
Description:ASSAULT-FIRST DEGREE
Statute:CR.3.202
Description:ASSAULT-FIRST DEGREE
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:1
1420MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To:
Victim Age:
Charge No: 005
Description:FALSE IMPRISONMENT
Statute: CL
Description:FALSE IMPRISONMENT
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:1 0042
MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To:
Victim Age:
CRock

Des Plaines, IL

#11 Jul 28, 2008
Can you say Nighty-Nite? Good riddance ya POS. I sure hope they do not outlaw sheets for these poor suffering thugs, gives our good guys the opportunity to carryout justice.
Vix

Bethesda, MD

#12 Jul 28, 2008
El Sureno wrote:
Show some compassion will you? He was a good guy...you know an upstanding citerzen.
Defendant Name: TAYLOR, TYRELL DOMINIQUE
Race: BLACK, AFRICAN AMERICAN
Sex: M
Height:511
Weight:180
DOB:09/29/1976
Address:xxx GRAVEL RUN ROAD
City: GRASONVILLE
State:MD
Zip Code:
Charge No: 001
Description:RAPE SECOND DEGREE
Statute: 27.463
Description:RAPE SECOND DEGREE
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:2 1103
MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To:
Victim Age:
Charge No: 002
Description:SEX OFFENSE FOURTH DEGREE
Statute: 27.464C
Description:SEX OFFENSE FOURTH DEGREE
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:4 3600
MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To: Victim Age:
Charge No: 003
Description:ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
Statute: 27.12A
Description:ASSAULT-SEC DEGREE
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:1 1415MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To:
Victim Age:
Charge No: 004
Description:ASSAULT-FIRST DEGREE
Statute:CR.3.202
Description:ASSAULT-FIRST DEGREE
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:1
1420MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To:
Victim Age:
Charge No: 005
Description:FALSE IMPRISONMENT
Statute: CL
Description:FALSE IMPRISONMENT
Amended Date:
CJIS Code:1 0042
MO/PLL:Probable Cause:X
Incident Date From:
To:
Victim Age:
My Bad!! What an amazing, upstanding citizen he was. Such a terrible loss for everyone!! NOT!!!
forgiver

Salisbury, MD

#13 Jul 28, 2008
you know you people are very sad and it is a disgrace for you all to say what you are saying. Those guards killed this boy and yall act like it's okay. Well it's not and no matter what a person does in life they need to be forgiven just like god forgives us. We are not to judge one another because all of us has made mistakes in life. Some may be more serious than others but it does not matter in GODS eyesight because in his eyesight all sin is the same. Anyways no one can play GOD, if GOD does not choose to take a mans life than it shouldn't be taken. It's really a shame for you all. If it was someone in your family what would you say or do. I know that your mad with me but i don't care because i believe in someone who is above you all and that is GOD.
One Thing

Laurel, MD

#14 Jul 28, 2008
forgiver wrote:
Those guards killed this boy and yall act like it's okay.
WHERE DID YOU GET YOUR INFORMATION FROM? I haven't heard of any Anne Arundel County Correctional officer being blamed for this death. And while we are on the subject; seems to be taking a long time to try and "pin" Ronnie White's death on a Prince Georges's County Correctional Guard.

Please do not go out putting this type of erroneous information out. The Correction Guards have a hard enough job with out someone like you accuesing, judgeing and condemning them for actions of their prisoners they watch. Next thing you know you'll be saying that Correctional Guards hubg the Apostile Judas. You know .... some people do commit suicide becasue they can not deal with their actions......
forgiver

Salisbury, MD

#15 Jul 28, 2008
I know that people commit suicide, that is true but what I know is personal an dinside information. Don't think that I would say something that was un true and please don't critisize what I believe in. I know who GOD is and i know that this boy did not hang himself. And as far as the guards they are not innocent at all. If you would read the papers and look at everyday life than you will see where they are at fault and when the truth comes out about this i would like an apology because the truth will come out i promise you that. About Ronnie White I don't know his story but tyrell's i do know and i know more than what the public knows.
Knights Of Columbus

Washington, DC

#16 Jul 28, 2008
This could be a case similar to the Ronnie White episode. When you steal a car and murder somebody in law enforcement, you get such repercussion. Investigation is continuing or this could be a done deal in terms of justice.
forgiver

Salisbury, MD

#17 Jul 28, 2008
That's so true but do you think that it is right? It is really crazy how they take matters nt their own hands and nothng is done about it. If they are going to take matters into their own hands than they shoud not have A judge or the judge should just give everyone the death penalty because these inmates are being killed daily, not only by the people who's in jail but by the guards anjd people try to justify what is happening in the jails with these guards commiting crimes. Who are they to judge and if they can kill someone than why shouldn't they be killed because they are murderers to?
Alessandro Sanchez

United States

#18 Jul 28, 2008
forgiver wrote:
That's so true but do you think that it is right? It is really crazy how they take matters nt their own hands and nothng is done about it. If they are going to take matters into their own hands than they shoud not have A judge or the judge should just give everyone the death penalty because these inmates are being killed daily, not only by the people who's in jail but by the guards anjd people try to justify what is happening in the jails with these guards commiting crimes. Who are they to judge and if they can kill someone than why shouldn't they be killed because they are murderers to?
Please stop butchering the English language. Gracias.
JUSTICE SERVED

Laurel, MD

#19 Jul 29, 2008
forgiver wrote:
I know that people commit suicide, that is true but what I know is personal an dinside information. Don't think that I would say something that was un true and please don't critisize what I believe in. I know who GOD is and i know that this boy did not hang himself. And as far as the guards they are not innocent at all. If you would read the papers and look at everyday life than you will see where they are at fault and when the truth comes out about this i would like an apology because the truth will come out i promise you that. About Ronnie White I don't know his story but tyrell's i do know and i know more than what the public knows.
Does it realy matter how he died? This POS had a long list of criminal activity; from rape, burglary, robbery, drugs, harming an animal, and numerous traffic violations. THESE ARE JUST THE ONES HE WHERE HE WAS CAUGHT, no telling how many other crimes he committed.

He was "FORGIVEN" the first time, released from jail..... he did not learn his lesson....... and continued to commit crimes. I blame not only Tyrell but also the justice system. This guy should have been put in jail a long time ago for a very long time.
CRock

Des Plaines, IL

#20 Jul 29, 2008
forgiver wrote:
you know you people are very sad and it is a disgrace for you all to say what you are saying. Those guards killed this boy and yall act like it's okay. Well it's not and no matter what a person does in life they need to be forgiven just like god forgives us. We are not to judge one another because all of us has made mistakes in life. Some may be more serious than others but it does not matter in GODS eyesight because in his eyesight all sin is the same. Anyways no one can play GOD, if GOD does not choose to take a mans life than it shouldn't be taken. It's really a shame for you all. If it was someone in your family what would you say or do. I know that your mad with me but i don't care because i believe in someone who is above you all and that is GOD.
Stop using god in all this. You act as though he will forgive Tyrell Tyrone Taylor Thugger, what reward do his rape and assault victims get from god for their pain and suffering dished out by this POS. All your posts indicate god is looking out for the criminals and does not give one second thought to the innocent. Please explain?
CASE CLOSED

Laurel, MD

#21 Jul 29, 2008
forgiver wrote:
you know you people are very sad and it is a disgrace for you all to say what you are saying. Those guards killed this boy and yall act like it's okay. Well it's not and no matter what a person does in life they need to be forgiven just like god forgives us. We are not to judge one another because all of us has made mistakes in life. Some may be more serious than others but it does not matter in GODS eyesight because in his eyesight all sin is the same. Anyways no one can play GOD, if GOD does not choose to take a mans life than it shouldn't be taken. It's really a shame for you all. If it was someone in your family what would you say or do. I know that your mad with me but i don't care because i believe in someone who is above you all and that is GOD.
The following is from AACPD:
The Anne Arundel County Homicide Unit found no obvious signs of foul play in the
death of Tyrell Taylor. On Sunday, July 27, 2008, the Office of the Chief Medical Examiner
performed an autopsy on Tyrell Taylor. The autopsy revealed no signs of trauma other than a
soft ligature mark on the neck area that would be consistent with a sheet being around the
neck/throat area. The Office of the Chief Medical Examiner ruled the cause of Tyrell Taylorís
death as a hanging and the manner suicide. The investigation is closed.
Victim:
Tyrell Dominique Taylor
9/29/1976, B/M
7876 Americana Circle, Apt. T-3
Glen Burnie MD, 21061

forgiver: I am waiting for your apology for trying to put the balme on the Correction Guards. Their job is hard enough without people LIKE YOU balming them for acts of CRIMINALS!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anne Arundel County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Milford Mill students get a boost before they g... Aug 30 jbzook 2
In Maryland, smoking could cost you job Jul '14 BAN STINKY 2
Three arrested in car thefts in Glen Burnie May '14 carlos 1
Woman Groped By Man Who Forced His Way Into Apa... May '14 Marie 2
Some Md. Schools Seek Snow Day Waivers From State (Mar '14) Mar '14 Stupid Intolerant 1
Timothy Zois accused of assaulting man for litt... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Dano Williams 2
Putting students at risk for testing? (Jan '14) Jan '14 Cold Mom 1
•••

Anne Arundel County People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••