Contractor Killed After Tree Falls on...

Contractor Killed After Tree Falls on Him in Annapolis

There are 2 comments on the Baltimore News story from Oct 31, 2012, titled Contractor Killed After Tree Falls on Him in Annapolis. In it, Baltimore News reports that:

Fire officials say a contractor working at a home to remove trees after superstorm Sandy in Annapolis was killed when a tree fell on him.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Baltimore News.

All jersey

Brooklyn, NY

#1 Oct 31, 2012
R.I.P :(

Elton, LA

#2 Nov 21, 2012
"hit the road jack, don't you come back no more, no more, no more, no more." that's what all you guys and girls ought to do concerning me and curtis dove and this satellite.

you see my story started with ground equipment, an amp, a piano. his started with a satellite. now to start with he started filming me. then he gathered some other people who became his partners. even government checks in with him to see how he is doing.

all you extras can do is get out of this. curtis needs to realize, our relationship is not based on his satellite camera over my room and equipment.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anne Arundel County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Annapolis Chili's closing this month Oct '15 Aaron 2
News Inmate Found Dead At Anne Arundel Detention Cen... (Jul '08) Sep '15 slikk 48
News County Teacher 'Beyond Excited' To Be Finalist ... Sep '15 Nicole 1
News Maryland Mom Arrested After Allegedly Abandonin... Jul '15 Consernabidingcit... 1
News Three arrested in car thefts in Glen Burnie (May '14) May '15 Ambef 2
summer employment (May '15) May '15 tristatefireworks 1
News School systems cancel Baltimore City field trip... (Apr '15) Apr '15 Right 2
More from around the web