One killed in two car crash in Huntington

Apr 11, 2011 Full story: KLTV Tyler 7

A two-vehicle wreck in Huntington has claimed the life of one person. Workers with Huntington Volunteer Fire Department, Huntington Police and the Angelina County Sheriff's Office are at the scene and directing traffic on U.S. 69 South.

Full Story
Greiving husband in PA

York, PA

#1 Apr 18, 2011
I am the husband of the PA woman who died.
Are any charges pending against the wreckless driver of the Silverado or the oil truck?
My wife left two school age children behind here.
We demand justice!
onyourside

Kemp, TX

#2 Apr 25, 2011
Greiving husband in PA wrote:
Are any charges pending against the wreckless driver of the Silverado or the oil truck?
We demand justice!
Im so sorry for your loss, If I were you I would fight until I had answers. My prayers to you and your family
prayers for you

Lufkin, TX

#3 May 4, 2011
Yes very sorry for your loss just remember that sometimes the answers we want in these situations are never given and even if we're given answers they're never clear. It is a hard thing to go through and live with, losing a spouse in such a unexpected and tragic way. I pray you find the comfort and peace you need to be there for your children and to not only help yourself through this but them also. The families of this accident have been in the prayer of many. Truly sorry
Missing Chrissy

United States

#4 Oct 12, 2011
I love you and miss you so much Chrissy. I cry everyday because I never got to say goodbye. I know there must be a reason why god took you on April 11, 2011. The pain does not get easier over time and for those of us left behind.
God Bless
Shanny
KnowsTheTruth

Crawford, TX

#5 Jun 20, 2012
He was not a reckless driver, the man driving that truck was almost hit himself by the idiot driving the big rig. I know you are suffering for our loss but don't point fingers, it doesn't help. Did you ever think that he is in pain too. He regrets turning his wheel, if he could take it back he would have never avoided the big truck. But it was her time the lord knows what he has in store for everyone. you may not ever understand, but even if it had not been that man in the silverado that hit the car your wife was in, it would have been someone else. The lord is an amazing being,he knows whats best fr you all. Again i am sorry for your loss, and you and your kids along with the rest of the PA woman's family are in our prayers.
NotAnAngelinaCou ntyFan

Byrdstown, TN

#6 Jun 20, 2012
Greiving husband in PA wrote:
We demand justice!
I don't mean to be a downer, but good luck getting any justice in Angelina County, TX. I was assaulted there 4 years ago and still fighting for some kind of closure. They can quickly make the victim the criminal.

My heart breaks for your and your children. May God be with you.

Since: Apr 12

United States

#7 Dec 17, 2012
I'm very sorry for loss you and your children are in my prayers I hope you get justice for god bless you and may a thousand angels dance around you always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Angelina County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Police Looking For East Texas 'Panty Burglar' (Oct '13) Jun '14 Just me 3
Suspected Huntington child molester posts $50K ... (Mar '13) Apr '14 Ohwell 3
Survivors: Huntington couple wins battle with m... (Jun '13) Sep '13 Nun ya 4
Former Cherokee County DA Beckworth hired as An... (Jan '13) May '13 huh 3
Pipeline protesters strike Diboll area (Jan '13) Jan '13 John 1
Huntington man allegedly stabs wife in thigh an... (Dec '12) Dec '12 Texasbutterfly1965 1
Alto man accused of posing as Lufkin officer (Aug '12) Dec '12 Elmer Crank 2
More from around the web