Shooting victim identified

Shooting victim identified

There are 4 comments on the Odessa American Online story from Nov 13, 2009, titled Shooting victim identified. In it, Odessa American Online reports that:

An Andrews man shot and killed Thursday has been identified. According to a news release from the Andrews County Sheriff's Office, Paul Winslow Adair III, 28, died in the driveway of his home at 960 SE FM 1601 in Andrews.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Odessa American Online.

Heather

San Antonio, TX

#1 Nov 16, 2009
Scooter, You will be missed dearly, tha many memories we had together will never leave my mind. I love you with all my heart. Rest in Peace
ur aunt susan

Poteau, OK

#2 Jan 16, 2010
scooter u will forever be in my heart and mind! i love u baby with all my heart why this happened to u ill never understand! i am so proud to have been your aunt!!! see u in heaven honey
amy

Amarillo, TX

#3 Feb 24, 2010
scooter was one of most good hearted people i've knowm he had his demons but who doesn't that doesn't mean he deserved to lose his life and to his little boy he loved you dearly believe that.people can say whatever about scooter but if you are one of the ones talking shit you didn't know him very well and really need to shut the fuck up!!!!! scooter would have done anything for anyone he ever loved or for the fact of the matter anyone who asked him.we love you scooter and me and the kids always drive by and they roll they windows down and scream good-night scooter as a matter of fact jamie,blake,and jordan took you dough-nuts not to long ago cause blake said you wanted some we love you scooter.And fuck any and every-one who thinks you were a bad person
amy

Amarillo, TX

#4 Feb 24, 2010
scooter was one of most good hearted people i've knowm he had his demons but who doesn't that doesn't mean he deserved to lose his life and to his little boy he loved you dearly believe that.people can say whatever about scooter but if you are one of the ones talking shit you didn't know him very well and really need to shut the fuck up!!!!! scooter would have done anything for anyone he ever loved or for the fact of the matter anyone who asked him.we love you scooter and me and the kids always drive by and they roll their windows down and scream good-night scooter as a matter of fact jamie,blake,and jordan took you dough-nuts not to long ago cause blake said you wanted some we love you scooter.And fuck any and every-one who thinks you were a bad person

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Andrews County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Illegal Alien Arrested After 3 Possible Attempt... (Nov '12) Nov '12 Storm Warning 1
News Texas Crop Report (May '12) May '12 anthony 1
News Andrews Baby Left in Car - Mother Arrested 9/30/11 (Oct '11) Oct '11 liiy 3
News UPDATE 12:15 p.m. Unfinished Faudree apartments... (May '11) Jun '11 ash 7
News Eye on Andrews: Wet vs. Dry Advocates Square Of... (Mar '10) Oct '10 Carol Brinlee 5
News Recommend (Aug '10) Aug '10 Josh B 2
News Waste deal approved (Jan '09) Jan '09 Fake-Rob Williams 1
More from around the web