Charges reduced in Oliver Springs sta...

Charges reduced in Oliver Springs stabbing death

There are 6 comments on the Knoxville News Sentinel story from Jun 2, 2011, titled Charges reduced in Oliver Springs stabbing death. In it, Knoxville News Sentinel reports that:

An Anderson County Sessions Court judge today sent reduced charges in a fatal stabbing to the grand jury after a three-hour preliminary hearing Wednesday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Knoxville News Sentinel.

AREuSerious

Boothbay Harbor, ME

#1 Jun 6, 2011
the update on the three people who committed the murder there in Oliver Springs by stabbing that 55 year old drug dealer,From what i am reading, she, had all charges dismissed??? why? how can that happen? The other 2 Pike and Hamrick still charged yet she just walks away?
shawna

Boothbay Harbor, ME

#2 Jun 6, 2011
What are you talking about?Tristin Dayon? She Did not do anything wrong to get off from,the other two did.
I know

United States

#3 Jul 5, 2011
Ronnie walked also the system sucks u get more time speeding then u would murder its crazy
u dont know

Brentwood, TN

#4 Jul 5, 2011
I know wrote:
Ronnie walked also the system sucks u get more time speeding then u would murder its crazy
Charges werent dropped its called bail u dumbass just wait the only one guilty is pike and hes from yr neck of the woods isnt he? Keep ur criminals where u r . They get caught here lol
get ur facts straight

Oneida, TN

#5 Jul 8, 2011
The only thing Hamrick is guilty of is being a trusting person. He is actually a good kid, but he apparently got mixed up the wrong kind of people. The only person thats guilty of murder is Pike. And the only reason Hamrick stayed in jail so long is cause Pike's piece of shit yankee dad was make death threats for the truth being told on his son. If u ask me the murdering yankee needs to be hung and a message sent out that we dont want any of their kind in the south....
what the hell

Tampa, FL

#6 Apr 14, 2014
All three should hang

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Comptroller done with Roane assessments Wed Beernutz 2
News Anderson County teachers rally for pay raise Aug 17 bigassDickinUrass 1
AC-CC Football Aug 15 MaverickFan 1
just thinking Aug 9 Glen 1
who are the nastiest dirtiest trashiest down fo... (Feb '15) Aug 6 mike 10
Beware Jessica Haynes Aug 5 truth 1
older woman Jul '15 Mark 1
More from around the web