Cocker spaniel rescued from 30-foot f...

Cocker spaniel rescued from 30-foot fall into well

There are 6 comments on the The Kansas City Star story from May 19, 2012, titled Cocker spaniel rescued from 30-foot fall into well. In it, The Kansas City Star reports that:

Deputy sheriffs and rescue personnel in South Carolina have reunited a 4-year-old cocker spaniel with her family after she fell down a 30-foot well.The Anderson Independent-Mail reports that the dog, Reese, wanted to see what her family members were doing as they worked to repair a home well.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Kansas City Star.

“hellshade”

Since: Jul 07

Location hidden

#1 May 19, 2012
glad to see the dog was saved. cocker spaniels are nice dogs. though i'm more of the pitbull kinda guy myself...
Aspirin Between My Legos

Cheltenham, PA

#2 May 19, 2012
A police officer will be sent out to the house sometime early next week to check up on how everyone is doing and the dog will be lose in the yard and will run barking and...blam, blam.
Glub glub

United States

#3 May 19, 2012
The damn dog is lucky to be alive. I know of a guy who fell into an 8 ft well in his basement face forward. A friend was there and called 9/11.

blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/05/westlake_man...

MORAL: Stay the hell away from wells and make gooodam sure the one's you have are properly covered.

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#4 May 20, 2012
centereach ny wrote:
glad to see the dog was saved. cocker spaniels are nice dogs. though i'm more of the pitbull kinda guy myself...
they're very good dogs, had one when i was a kid.
Dr Stinko

Hampton, VA

#5 May 21, 2012
Love dogs, though not the biggest fan of cockers.
Though to each...

Corgi's, Bull Dogs, and Borzoi's are among my favorites.

...oh, and (gulp!!!) small poodles.*

*I know, too fkn gay!
George Michael

Huntington, NY

#6 May 21, 2012
Glub glub wrote:
The damn dog is lucky to be alive. I know of a guy who fell into an 8 ft well in his basement face forward. A friend was there and called 9/11.
blog.cleveland.com/metro/2010/05/westlake_man...
MORAL: Stay the hell away from wells and make gooodam sure the one's you have are properly covered.
I wouldn't mind if your friend fell face first into my manhole.

I'm just sayin.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice for Amara: $1,000 reward offered after ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 joan bennett 1
Jews, Christians and Israel (Nov '15) Nov '15 God 1
News Meth lab busted in Powdersville (May '10) Sep '15 James Bush 3
News GOP candidate calls on NAACP to end boycott of SC (May '14) Sep '15 Spotted Girl 4
Former detention center officer facing multiple... (May '15) May '15 EdStraker 1
News Dispute among friends led to shooting of pregna... (Sep '06) Mar '15 Nojusticeforthewr... 974
News USC Trustee Arrested (Dec '14) Dec '14 hobieman 1
More from around the web