Rescue Squad chief jailed on assault ...

Rescue Squad chief jailed on assault charges

There are 3 comments on the The Greenville News story from Nov 20, 2008, titled Rescue Squad chief jailed on assault charges. In it, The Greenville News reports that:

The chief of Honea Path Rescue Squad was arrested today on charges he inappropriately touched two female employees as far back as May 2003, according to the Honea Path Police Department.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville News.

Bumfuzzeled

Columbia, SC

#1 Dec 2, 2008
Chief Brock is and always has been a gentleman. He never goes where he has not been given permission to go!!! The alligations made against him are false and are only being presented out of spite. If the individuals who are makeing these false accusations had completed there task as instructed would not have been written up or dismissed.And had they not put Honea Path at risk of losing their only emergency services they would not have been written up!!! Grow up, set things right, its already gone farther than it should have.
JOYCES conscience

United States

#2 Nov 16, 2009
the girl by any chance Joyce W, a dispatcher?
NotBuyinDaExcuse sNeMore

AOL

#3 Nov 18, 2009
Bumfuzzeled wrote:
Chief Brock is and always has been a gentleman. He never goes where he has not been given permission to go!!! The alligations made against him are false and are only being presented out of spite. If the individuals who are makeing these false accusations had completed there task as instructed would not have been written up or dismissed.And had they not put Honea Path at risk of losing their only emergency services they would not have been written up!!! Grow up, set things right, its already gone farther than it should have.
You must be Honea Path born and bred, or related? I suppose it's a fairy tale that Eharmony and Matchdotcom, etc were charged to the "company" credit card in the newest episode of this pathetic drama? I suppose the pesky little LEGAL problem facing a certain magistrate was a set up as well? All lies, all false ALLEGATIONS, always someone else's fault. Sounds like third grade games in city government to me, passing the buck and pointing fingers. Mark my words, there will be more to fall from grace in Honea Path. That's my opinion. This is happening because people are sick of being bullied by those who abuse and inflict their power those who have none. Translation. No money = Nobody.
What's needed is to dismiss ALL who sit in positions of power in Honea Path and to start all over with good, decent, God fearing Christians instead of selfish, greedy pigs who go to church to rub elbows and mingle, to further their own agenda's, and to line their own pockets. Except that you'd not find enough honest people to fill the seats, IN MY OPINION. If God told you he'd destroy the world unless you could find twenty righteous men in Honea Path, you'd best buy a big boat if it starts to rain.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dispute among friends led to shooting of pregna... (Sep '06) Jan '17 Eye roll 976
Anderson County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests R... Oct '16 Robert 2
Another Shooting Sep '16 Just the Facts 1
News Justice for Amara: $1,000 reward offered after ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 joan bennett 1
Jews, Christians and Israel (Nov '15) Nov '15 God 1
News Meth lab busted in Powdersville (May '10) Sep '15 James Bush 3
News GOP candidate calls on NAACP to end boycott of SC (May '14) Sep '15 Spotted Girl 4
More from around the web