Police: Mom Left Baby Home Alone Whil...

Police: Mom Left Baby Home Alone While She Partied

There are 54 comments on the WLTX Columbia story from Nov 21, 2007, titled Police: Mom Left Baby Home Alone While She Partied. In it, WLTX Columbia reports that:

WSPA-TV reports that 22-year-old Jennifer McNeil is in the hospital, but that officers will arrest her as soon as she's out.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WLTX Columbia.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
peachlady

Columbia, SC

#60 Nov 21, 2007
stupid stupid stupid.
peachlady

Columbia, SC

#61 Nov 21, 2007
stupid stupid stupid
Ridiculous

United States

#62 Nov 21, 2007
Just curious to know if he reported this before or after they hooked up? Or did they even actually hook up?

Either way, good for him for reporting it.
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

#63 Nov 21, 2007
Ridiculous wrote:
Just curious to know if he reported this before or after they hooked up? Or did they even actually hook up?
Either way, good for him for reporting it.
I am sure he put the meat to her before he called the law.The whole idea of taking her home was to get her on her back.
D Scott

Swansea, SC

#64 Nov 21, 2007
I am so mad with parents today that don't put their children first. I am a grandmother that would babysit free for anyone that wanted a night out. What is this world coming to? My heart is breaking after hearing this.
lisafloyd

United States

#65 Nov 21, 2007
some people dont deserve to be parents this is just sick i would never do that to my baby she desrves everything she gets i hope she regrets and knows shell never see her baby again stupid people dont deserve the love of a child
cin

West Palm Beach, FL

#66 Nov 21, 2007
OK, good for him, BUT, wanna bet, it was afterward he finished... 5 hours is a long time for a toddler to stay quiet in a room by itself... any drugs found in that child's system? IF YOU CHECK YOU WILL FIND (I BET) THAT THIS IS NOT THE FIRST TIME SHE DID IT! This behavior did not start overnight.
Lugoff

Newberry, SC

#67 Nov 22, 2007
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>I am sure he put the meat to her before he called the law.The whole idea of taking her home was to get her on her back.
How the heck would you know what intentions a man has with a woman you scrotum licker? Get your hands off of Justice's knob and STFU.
Harry

Montgomery Village, MD

#70 Nov 22, 2007
1337Danni1337 wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol!
Suck a pole 1337 danni 1337. See if that makes you lol.HAHAHA
Citizen

Cheraw, SC

#71 Nov 22, 2007
Harry wrote:
<quoted text>Many people probably agree that this woman should"NOT" get the baby back, but you know how the system is. Some bleeding heart will say that the child belongs with the mother and the rest will be history.
How right you are!!
Jailyn

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#72 Nov 23, 2007
I wouldn't do that . As thy said anything could of happened to that baby

Since: Mar 07

Irmo, SC

#74 Nov 25, 2007
EJF Member wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry the article was moved.
Here is a correct link.
http://www.orange-papers.org/orange-effective...
I don't know if the author's argument is valid, but I do know a couple of people who have gone through the AA 12 step program. I also attended one meeting for support of a friend. I came away from the meeting feeling like some of the people were phony.
Paternal Grandmother

United States

#76 Apr 17, 2008
After fighting the system for several months, I now have custody of my beautiful granddaughter who fortunately was not hurt in this situation. Thanks to all of you for your comments and sleep well tonight knowing that she is in a very loving home and will never be in this situation again.
For those of you looking to blame the father, there are obvious reasons they are not together and he is doing his part in helping to provide for his daughter. Please don't pass judgement on people without knowing all of the facts.
whattheheck

Pelzer, SC

#77 Dec 18, 2009
i just heard of a single mom, who gets $900 mon + food stamps for two kids...good school sponsored her and gave her children Christmas money. Good hearted people still out there. Same school wanted to help her. She was wearing bedroom shoes ...so obviously she really needed some shoes. So they will get her some. That's Christmas. Unfortunately, she needed to think about that when she drove 40 miles to get $20 of pot. Could have bought some pretty decent shoes with that 20 bucks. Don't mess it up with bad karma.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dispute among friends led to shooting of pregna... (Sep '06) Jan '17 Eye roll 976
Anderson County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Robert 2
Another Shooting (Sep '16) Sep '16 Just the Facts 1
News Justice for Amara: $1,000 reward offered after ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 joan bennett 1
Jews, Christians and Israel (Nov '15) Nov '15 God 1
News Meth lab busted in Powdersville (May '10) Sep '15 James Bush 3
News GOP candidate calls on NAACP to end boycott of SC (May '14) Sep '15 Spotted Girl 4
More from around the web