Anderson coroner says blow from unkno...

Anderson coroner says blow from unknown object killed homeless man

There are 2 comments on the The Greenville News story from May 2, 2010, titled Anderson coroner says blow from unknown object killed homeless man. In it, The Greenville News reports that:

A homeless man who was found dead in the Anderson County woods where he slept was killed and had been dead for at least several days, authorities said.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Greenville News.

Larry Conner

North Myrtle Beach, SC

#1 May 5, 2010
I was a friend of Mark Kirby in Columbia and his family and when his brother called me and told me the bad news of his death I could not believe that someone would hurt Mark.He was always nice to people.Although he was down on his luck no one has the right to take a life unless their life is being threaten and that I can to you that Mark was not that kind of person even being homeless.
God Bless his Family
edward brunelli

Holly Springs, NC

#2 Jun 18, 2010
there will never again be another man like mark in my life...he was my roomate and best friend for 14 years...he saved my life at a low time and i wish i had known he was in that much need...i would have been there in a second....he was not just a homeless man...he was impeckably clean loved his friends and family...enjoyed keeping our home decorated...loved his pets...did service work for others in an shared interest of ours....he was very sure of his faith...never will i forget him or the years we had together....he was a very kind soul who would give anything he had to another if he could...his family took me in as one of their own also...so i send my prayers to them and all of his many friends in sc....eddy

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Dispute among friends led to shooting of pregna... (Sep '06) Jan '17 Eye roll 976
Anderson County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests R... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Robert 2
Another Shooting (Sep '16) Sep '16 Just the Facts 1
News Justice for Amara: $1,000 reward offered after ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 joan bennett 1
Jews, Christians and Israel (Nov '15) Nov '15 God 1
News Meth lab busted in Powdersville (May '10) Sep '15 James Bush 3
News GOP candidate calls on NAACP to end boycott of SC (May '14) Sep '15 Spotted Girl 4
More from around the web