Cops: Sc Man Wounds Wife, Son, Before...

Cops: Sc Man Wounds Wife, Son, Before Killing Self

There are 1 comment on the WJBF-TV Augusta story from Dec 10, 2009, titled Cops: Sc Man Wounds Wife, Son, Before Killing Self. In it, WJBF-TV Augusta reports that:

A man wounded his wife and one of their children before killing himself inside the family's South Carolina home.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WJBF-TV Augusta.

United States

#1 Dec 11, 2009
He was an abuser an psycho, They say he did.nt mean to shoot his child then why was he shooting a loaded gun in the home where the child was. These peoplwe are nuts . Why did.nt he shoot hiself an leave his wife an child alone. I saw where a lady made a comment on a news station. She knew the man an said one day when his son was older she would like to be able to tell him what a good man he was. Yes your daddy shot your mom meaning to kill her an somehow you got accidently shot. Please an hes such a great christian .This lady is supposed to be a christian. If she really is she nos hes burning in haydees.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Meth lab busted in Powdersville (May '10) Sep '15 James Bush 3
News GOP candidate calls on NAACP to end boycott of SC (May '14) Sep '15 Spotted Girl 4
Former detention center officer facing multiple... (May '15) May '15 EdStraker 1
News Dispute among friends led to shooting of pregna... (Sep '06) Mar '15 Nojusticeforthewr... 974
News USC Trustee Arrested (Dec '14) Dec '14 hobieman 1
News SCHP investing fatal collision in Anderson Co. (Oct '14) Oct '14 ACE MILNER 4
News Intruder identified after being shot by owner (Feb '14) Feb '14 bite me 1
More from around the web