Anderson Judge Arrested After Bar Fight

Anderson Judge Arrested After Bar Fight

There are 4 comments on the WHNS story from Jun 3, 2008, titled Anderson Judge Arrested After Bar Fight. In it, WHNS reports that:

An Anderson County judge was arrested over the weekend after a bar fight. Magistrate Judge Mike Smith was arrested late Saturday night outside Malibu Sports Bar in Williamston.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WHNS.

Kim Roberts

Greer, SC

#1 Jun 5, 2008
Nobody ever bothers to tell the whole story. What about the guys that pulled a gun on the three people that were arrested.
Ron

Elizabethtown, NC

#2 Jun 10, 2008
Kim Roberts wrote:
Nobody ever bothers to tell the whole story. What about the guys that pulled a gun on the three people that were arrested.
Were you at the Bar? If a man hit you would it be a different story. The magistrate, the off duty deputy and the stepson should all do some time. I would hope the victims sue all of them and the Bar. There must have been enough evidence since they fired the deputy.
Ron

Elizabethtown, NC

#3 Jun 10, 2008
Sounds like the Deputy, Magistrate and Stepson are just a group of good Ole Boy REDNECKS. Hope they get what they deserve.
Andy

Elizabethtown, NC

#4 Jun 10, 2008
Kim Roberts wrote:
CLUELESS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Anderson County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Justice for Amara: $1,000 reward offered after ... (Feb '16) Feb '16 joan bennett 1
Jews, Christians and Israel (Nov '15) Nov '15 God 1
News Meth lab busted in Powdersville (May '10) Sep '15 James Bush 3
News GOP candidate calls on NAACP to end boycott of SC (May '14) Sep '15 Spotted Girl 4
Former detention center officer facing multiple... (May '15) May '15 EdStraker 1
News Dispute among friends led to shooting of pregna... (Sep '06) Mar '15 Nojusticeforthewr... 974
News USC Trustee Arrested (Dec '14) Dec '14 hobieman 1
More from around the web