Three people killed in state crashes

Three people killed in state crashes

There are 9 comments on the Richmond Times-Dispatch story from Sep 6, 2006, titled Three people killed in state crashes. In it, Richmond Times-Dispatch reports that:

At least two people were reported killed yesterday in a multi-vehicle crash on state Route 307 near the Amelia County-Nottoway County line.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Richmond Times-Dispatch.

Diane E Earnest

Richmond, VA

#1 Sep 11, 2006
My brother Wm Micheal McCoy was in accident on 307 (9-6-06) I am looking for pictures or more information. Can you help me? I am still at the hospital with my brother.

Thank you for reading my message.

Diane
Al Bruce

Canby, OR

#2 Sep 13, 2006
Diane E Earnest wrote:
My brother Wm Micheal McCoy was in accident on 307 (9-6-06) I am looking for pictures or more information. Can you help me? I am still at the hospital with my brother.
Diane
Hi Diane,

My sister in-laws brother(Dennis Dudulonus)was killed in that same accident.. I've been searching for more info myself. I did find pictures of the accident at www.ameliamonitor.com .. I'm in New Hampshire and my brother and his wife are still in VA. So I am searching for answers as well.. I hope your brother gets well and makes a quick recovery.

Regards,
Al Bruce
ae[email protected]
Danielle Dedulonus-Deeds

United States

#3 Sep 14, 2006
Hi. My dad was killed in this accident. He was Dennis and was in the Mustang. Please feel free to contact me.
God Bless your family
Danielle Dedulonus-Deeds

Roanoke, VA

#4 Sep 18, 2006
Diane E Earnest wrote:
Diane
Hi Diane,
I don't know if you got my first post so I thought I would post again. My dad, Dennis, was killed in this crash and I would like to get in contact with others that have been involved. I guess it is just my way of handling it to talk with others that are going through the same thing. Please feel free to contact me at [email protected]
Thank you.
Danielle
Melanie Young

Mobile, AL

#5 Oct 22, 2006
I wish I had found these pages earlier. My name is Melanie Young and I was involved in the accident. In terms of placement from rear to front: Mustang, Amigo, GMC, Saturn (me), Jeep (Ms Gass).

I was pretty badly injured and have not yet been released as safe to drive. My employer has been just great through out and has sent me work that I can do from home. I'm hoping to be allowed to drive and work normally as of next Tuesday. I have someone else's cell phone from the accident, it was in my car when we went to get my belongings out of it.

I assume everyone is going to court on 10/31/06. I want to meet you all, and I would like to return the cell phone to the rightful owner.

You can contact me @ eight zero four three one seven seven six three two any time day or night. I'm here to talk to you. I'm still very scrambled up emotionally and it helps talking to people who have been through the same thing.
Melanie Young

Mobile, AL

#6 Oct 22, 2006
my email address is [email protected] please write
keptprivate

Winder, GA

#7 Jan 27, 2008
two die.1:20 p.m.amelia-nottoway county line.first hit the 1994 mustang then 1999 izuzu amigo then 2005 yukon,later the yukon caught fire.then saturn sc2 then a 1995 jeep. lets just say i know how you feel im lucky
keptprivate

Winder, GA

#8 Jan 27, 2008
that phone was one of my families
Melanie Young

Lexington, KY

#9 Feb 9, 2009
Hi KeptPrivate,

I returned the phone to the owner when we went to court in October 2008.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amelia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Mar '16) Mar '16 Patient X 1
News Accused Drunk Driver Leads Police on Wild Polic... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Powhatan reader 1
News Restaurant Shooting: Amelia Man Shot - wtvr (Apr '10) Sep '10 mikeblevs 29
News Ulisa Chavers: Louisa Co. woman charged in the ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Abby 8
News Family of murder victim to meet with Richmond S... (Jan '10) Aug '10 Jeannie Leber 5
New Amelia County Forum (Feb '10) Jun '10 Ameliapatriot 2
News Family of Colonial Parkway murder victim to mee... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Cynthia Phelps-Ha... 1
More from around the web