Restaurant Shooting: Amelia Man Shot - wtvr

There are 29 comments on the WTVR story from Apr 13, 2010, titled Restaurant Shooting: Amelia Man Shot - wtvr. In it, WTVR reports that:

The Amelia County Sheriff's Office is investigating a shooting outside a county restaurant.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTVR.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mor

United States

#1 Apr 13, 2010
Where are all the racist comments?
Amazed

Blacksburg, VA

#2 Apr 13, 2010
And aren't we glad the Governor has approved concealed weapons in bars?
LOL

Richmond, VA

#3 Apr 13, 2010
mor wrote:
I was thinking the same thing
PATIENTCHICK

Richmond, VA

#4 Apr 13, 2010
mor wrote:
What the hell is that supposed to mean??
Real Change

Canandaigua, NY

#5 Apr 13, 2010
I think they should ban cars. Cars kill people and they are horrible. Guns don't kill people, idiot. People kill people. If you want to place blame; place it on the alcohol.
hwtb

Northfield, VT

#6 Apr 13, 2010
Real Change wrote:
I think they should ban cars. Cars kill people and they are horrible. Guns don't kill people, idiot. People kill people. If you want to place blame; place it on the alcohol.
Thank you! I would like to know what all the anti-gun folks would think if our great nation banned guns. You would be the first to be abused. I will always carry and keep my guns. Nobody can take them away.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#7 Apr 13, 2010
mor wrote:
Are you prompting us to start, you go first!!!!!!!!!!
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#8 Apr 13, 2010
Amazed wrote:
And aren't we glad the Governor has approved concealed weapons in bars?
What do we do now, its gonna be some bloody bar floors out here.
Thanks teabaggers and the reGUNlicans, you sure know how to create trouble.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#9 Apr 13, 2010
Real Change wrote:
Neither guns nor people kill, the entrance of a bullet does the fatal damage. Ban all bullets, they're not constitutionally protected.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#10 Apr 13, 2010
hwtb wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you! I would like to know what all the anti-gun folks would think if our great nation banned guns. You would be the first to be abused. I will always carry and keep my guns. Nobody can take them away.
We'll just ban all bullets, now what?
Reality

Richmond, VA

#11 Apr 13, 2010
Seems to me the situation took place outside of a bar. Alcohol and Guns do not mix period. Lets see what unfolds. Was this man actually protecting himself or was it an innocent argument that turned deadly all because of the alcohol. No alcohol and this would not have happened. No alcohol, he could have carried his gun and not pulled it out because he wasn't under the consumtion. So blame alcohol if you are going to blame anything. I guarantee you that if they were arguing, it had something to do with gambling on a pool table.
Get your facts first

Midlothian, VA

#12 Apr 13, 2010
The B&N Grill is a tiny diner type place right on the side of 360. It's not a bar or club. It's a place where the same ten people eat every night and fri.- sun. they have yard sales. We don't know what started the fight or how it went down. So don't jump on the gun issue until the facts come out. You don't get on the gun control high-horse every time someone gets shot in a drug deal gone bad so don't do it now.
not a teahead

Richmond, VA

#13 Apr 13, 2010
Reality wrote:
Seems to me the situation took place outside of a bar. Alcohol and Guns do not mix period. Lets see what unfolds. Was this man actually protecting himself or was it an innocent argument that turned deadly all because of the alcohol. No alcohol and this would not have happened. No alcohol, he could have carried his gun and not pulled it out because he wasn't under the consumtion. So blame alcohol if you are going to blame anything. I guarantee you that if they were arguing, it had something to do with gambling on a pool table.
Don't matter the crazy teabaggers voted for this concealed weapons thing, lets see how it works out. Maybe they will shoot each other while protesting against gov't waste.
PRAY4OURCOUNTRY

Martinsville, VA

#14 Apr 13, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't matter the crazy teabaggers voted for this concealed weapons thing, lets see how it works out. Maybe they will shoot each other while protesting against gov't waste.
Wow just ban guns!!Then what will you tree hugging pansy-butt whiners do when a crackhead with and illegal gun picks your house to kick the door in? Better hope your "teabagger neighbor" hears the commotion and still has his gun!(might just save your pansy ass.)
LibsAreLosers

United States

#15 Apr 13, 2010
Just like the illiterate lefties to not read what the story ACTUALLY SAYS!! This happened outside of the B&N Grill, not really a BAR to start with!! The two had been fighting inside and more than likely got booted outside by the owner. Then one of the two couldn't leave well enough alone and used a gun to commit a crime. Where's the racism?? Is this the best you lefties can muster? I suppose the gun was racist too huh??
mor

United States

#16 Apr 14, 2010
PATIENTCHICK wrote:
<quoted text>
What the hell is that supposed to mean??
Please read today'c comments about a 19 year old female crashing a car into her childs father's car. QED.
mor

United States

#17 Apr 14, 2010
not a teahead wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you prompting us to start, you go first!!!!!!!!!!
Not in my nature, sorry. Have a great day!
patientchick

Richmond, VA

#18 Apr 15, 2010
mor wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read today'c comments about a 19 year old female crashing a car into her childs father's car. QED.
I still don't get what that has to do with this story...Ridiculous!
rydnthebreez in midlo

Midlothian, VA

#19 May 7, 2010
None of this really means anything except that people just don't control themselves! It isn't the guns or the alchohol, it's the people. It doesn't matter where these two were, what matter's is that now one of them is dead! He won't ever walk into another bar, have another beer or go home to his family. All because someone couldn't control their anger! The other one will hopefully spend the rest of his life in prison paying for his inability to control himself. A long time ago, I was very close to the one that lost his life. He will be missed by so many!
the-enlightened- one

Waynesboro, VA

#21 May 8, 2010
mor wrote:
you are a dumbass they were the same damn race! how bout find the facts then open your fat mouth!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amelia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Accused Drunk Driver Leads Police on Wild Polic... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Powhatan reader 1
News Ulisa Chavers: Louisa Co. woman charged in the ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Abby 8
News Family of murder victim to meet with Richmond S... (Jan '10) Aug '10 Jeannie Leber 5
New Amelia County Forum (Feb '10) Jun '10 Ameliapatriot 2
News Family of Colonial Parkway murder victim to mee... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Cynthia Phelps-Ha... 1
News Family of Colonial Parkway murder victim to mee... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Cynthia Phelps-Ha... 1
News overturned tanker truck in amelia county - wtvr (Jan '10) Jan '10 pcllc 2
More from around the web