Family of murder victim to meet with ...

Family of murder victim to meet with Richmond State Police Wedn...

There are 5 comments on the WTKR story from Jan 18, 2010, titled Family of murder victim to meet with Richmond State Police Wedn.... In it, WTKR reports that:

Tonight a family is hoping the clues to find the Colonial Parkway Killer are somewhere in 100 pieces of evidence - evidence seized after the murders of Annamaria Phelps and Daniel Lauer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTKR.

Bill Thomas

Whittier, CA

#1 Jan 19, 2010
Congratulations to the Phelps family for stepping forward to speak out about Annamaria Phelps' unsolved murder once again, and thanks to Mike Mather and WTKR for their dedication to the Colonial Parkway Murders case. Let's hope that new Virginia Governor McDonnell and the Virginia State Police Bureauf Criminal Investigation (BCI) will send the eveidence to the lab for advanced testing, as the FBI has done in the two Colonial Parkway cases they are handling.

Bill Thomas
Brother of Cathleen Thomas
Cynthia Phelps Hammonds

United States

#2 Jan 21, 2010
The police have never really looked into this or done their job. No authorities have even attempted to. They have allowed Patricia Cornwell to write stories on my sister without permission and everything.

Yall have spelled Rosanna and Jewel wrong as usual.
If you have anything to say to me or my family you can email me at [email protected]

Cynthia-missing Annamaria Phelps always and always
Patricia Anderson

AOL

#3 Jan 21, 2010
hi as you can see my name is patricia & i,m writing this for the fam of the Colonial Parkway victims fam, so that they don,t give up hope ,i,m from scotland and in 1974 i was stalked by a serial killer i reported it to the police at the time ,anyway to cut a long story short 7 young women died ,the killer became known as the worlds end killer his name is angus sinclair and he was the worst serial killer they,d had in 50 yrs ,anyway over 30 yrs past the police did not give up they tracked me here came over got there statments showed me photo,s and now he is doing life in prison ,so please ask them to just hang in there and have faith
Bill Thomas

Sylmar, CA

#4 Jan 24, 2010
Patricia Anderson wrote:
hi as you can see my name is patricia & i,m writing this for the fam of the Colonial Parkway victims fam, so that they don,t give up hope ,i,m from scotland and in 1974 i was stalked by a serial killer i reported it to the police at the time ,anyway to cut a long story short 7 young women died ,the killer became known as the worlds end killer his name is angus sinclair and he was the worst serial killer they,d had in 50 yrs ,anyway over 30 yrs past the police did not give up they tracked me here came over got there statments showed me photo,s and now he is doing life in prison ,so please ask them to just hang in there and have faith
Patricia:

Thank you for your kind thoughts, and we are so glad you are safe. If you are on Facebook, you can learn much more about the Colonial Parkway Murders on the Facebook page called "Whatever Happen to Richard Keith Call and Cassandra Hailey?' which is run by family members.

Bill Thomas
Brother of Cathleen Thomas
Jeannie Leber

Big Stone Gap, VA

#5 Aug 7, 2010
Cynthia,
I know you are telling the Truth! I lived in Amelia when all that happened. I am very sorry for your loss Cynthia. I know you miss your sister horrible bad! There isn't anything in the world worse, than losing a loved one to violent crime. Only to have no help from the Authorities, or people in office who was suppose to Protect and to Serve.
I'm in a similar situation, except I know who nearly murdered me. I still may die. The Amelia Judge would not even let me show him my evidence. The Amelia Judge believed the liars, and let that brother walk free.
It makes me sick to my guts, the way your sister's case was wrongfully handled. Just as much as it makes me sick the way my case was dismissed and I never even got to show the Judge my Evidence. The Amelia Judge outright refused to see my Evidence. My doctors in Florida are worried sick that I'm going to die, from that brother beating me to death's door!
I was in the Emergency Room again today. I've been in constant care since I got out of Amelia, because the Judge let that evil brother go free.
All I wanted to do was see my dying mother who was in the house that evil one and his wife lives in. My Mother died 5 days after he beat me to
death's door.
I'm in so much physical pain, it's like being in a raw, live torture chamber!
I had to go to the State and Federal level, and still trying to get that evil brother in jail! He has no remorse for beating his Disabled sister to death's door. I've been fighting for my life every since!
Cynthia Phelps Hammonds wrote:
The police have never really looked into this or done their job. No authorities have even attempted to. They have allowed Patricia Cornwell to write stories on my sister without permission and everything.
Yall have spelled Rosanna and Jewel wrong as usual.
If you have anything to say to me or my family you can email me at [email protected]
Cynthia-missing Annamaria Phelps always and always

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amelia County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Mar '16) Mar '16 Patient X 1
News Accused Drunk Driver Leads Police on Wild Polic... (Sep '10) Sep '10 Powhatan reader 1
News Restaurant Shooting: Amelia Man Shot - wtvr (Apr '10) Sep '10 mikeblevs 29
News Ulisa Chavers: Louisa Co. woman charged in the ... (Aug '10) Aug '10 Abby 8
New Amelia County Forum (Feb '10) Jun '10 Ameliapatriot 2
News Family of Colonial Parkway murder victim to mee... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Cynthia Phelps-Ha... 1
News Family of Colonial Parkway murder victim to mee... (Apr '10) Apr '10 Cynthia Phelps-Ha... 1
More from around the web