Amador County, California Bankruptcy ...

Amador County, California Bankruptcy Lawyer David Foyil and The...

There are 5 comments on the Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release story from Sep 25, 2010, titled Amador County, California Bankruptcy Lawyer David Foyil and The.... In it, Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release reports that:

David Foyil understands that bad things happen to good people. He recognizes that each client is a person, not another case.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Press Release News From 24-7 Press Release.

Davids Paralegal

United States

#1 Oct 19, 2010
Google this attorney and see just how dishonest he is. I can testify to his overcharging clinets for work nevr don to the tiune of tens of thousands of dollars. DO NOT TRUST THIS ATTORNEY!
Whistle Blower

Ione, CA

#2 Jan 15, 2011
If you are a victim of David E. Foyil , bankruptcy attorney, in amador, El dorado Ione Placerville sutter creek. you do have recourse. You can file a bar complaint or go to fee arbitration. If enough of his victims file complaints he might get disbarred.

At least a small bit of justice has been served......On monday the this maggot made an out of court settlement to pay monthly payments ( with 4 digits to the left of the decimal) until the full amount of restitution for the money he stole from this client is paid off
Jake Hammons

Buford, GA

#3 Feb 28, 2011
If you need a bankruptcy lawyer in Jefferson City MO then try going to http://www.trapplawfirm.com/bankruptcy.htm
Truthteller

United States

#4 Jun 2, 2011
Now he has filed Bankruptcy so he dosn't have to pay restitution to his victims/clients. Who would be fool enough to hire a Bankruptcy attorney in Bankruptcy. LMFAO
GeorgeY

Las Vegas, NV

#5 Jul 8, 2011
Davids Paralegal wrote:
Google this attorney and see just how dishonest he is. I can testify to his overcharging clinets for work nevr don to the tiune of tens of thousands of dollars. DO NOT TRUST THIS ATTORNEY!
Hey Dan,

I'm a former Foyil client. I'm sure you'll remember me. You showed me your cold war tat. I need a paralegal to help address a problem that I'm still dealing regarding Foyil's legal work. I'm still being blamed for something I didn't do. The truth is so unbelievable, I'd look like a liar if I use it as a defense.

Basically, I got 'thrown under the bus' and am still paying the price. If you have knowledge of what was really going on, you could write a declaration and clear me. I've been told many times by other atty's if Foyil told the judge what really happened, he'd be disbarred. I understand why I had to take the hit. I'm done with dealing with the fallout. I'm not out for vengence, I just want the Judge to know I wasn't the one disobeying the court.

Dan, please email me: authomb at yahoo dot com I hope you are doing well

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amador County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Measles Exposure Alert For Two Mother Lode Coun... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Holidays for wine lovers Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Take Back The Drugs In Amador County April 30th Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Kit Carson Mountain Men step back into Californ... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News The Other Shenandoah Valley Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Wine Ink: Pretend it's summer ... open a bottle... Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Amador County stabbing victim identified as 26-... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Candi 1
More from around the web