Autopsy: Man stabbed self before depu...

Autopsy: Man stabbed self before deputies shot him

There are 2 comments on the Sacramento Bee Newspaper story from Sep 28, 2011, titled Autopsy: Man stabbed self before deputies shot him. In it, Sacramento Bee Newspaper reports that:

An autopsy shows that a suspect who died after Amador County sheriff's deputies shot him over the weekend also had self-inflicted stab wounds that would have been fatal.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Sacramento Bee Newspaper.

GrumpyOS

Pioneer, CA

#1 Sep 28, 2011
The Amador County sheriff's are good people. I'm not just saying that cause I'm scared they will hack this site, hunt me down, then stab me & then shoot me.
Denise Cramer

Los Angeles, CA

#2 Jul 28, 2012
yeah with the sheriffs that are out here hell im scared to even jay walk next thing you know i could end up kicking my own ass before they batton me to death!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Amador County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Former Amador County Superintendent Faces 10 Fe... (Aug '16) Aug '16 Windlynn 1
News Holidays for wine lovers (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Take Back The Drugs In Amador County April 30th (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Kit Carson Mountain Men step back into Californ... (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News The Other Shenandoah Valley (Apr '16) Apr '16 Lucy Jane 1
News Amador County stabbing victim identified as 26-... (Jul '14) Jul '14 Candi 1
News Wine Smith for Sale (Jun '14) Jun '14 Green Eyed Lady 1
More from around the web