Double shooting overnight in Allendal...

Double shooting overnight in Allendale, teen dead

There are 2 comments on the News 12 WRDW story from Jun 8, 2010, titled Double shooting overnight in Allendale, teen dead. In it, News 12 WRDW reports that:

Allendale Law Enforcement officials are working a double shooting this morning. Police tell News 12 a 16-year-old is dead and another injured.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News 12 WRDW.

Waterloo, Canada

#1 Jun 9, 2010
The crime in Allendale is getting ridiculous! Our streets have become a haven for drug dealers and violence. The reality is cops, government officials and the community is not doing enough to keep our streets safe for our kids and family. I know it seems like the only time we hear about Allendale in the news is when the media is discussing something negative. Stories like this needs to be covered! However, I also believe we need to start doing things so positive that it will demand the media to display it - the positive.
student in Allendale

United States

#2 Jul 22, 2010
you should go to the Allendale blog

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allendale County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
child molester (Apr '15) Aug '15 concerned citizens 2
News SLED Agent Accused Of Gasoline Theft (Nov '09) Sep '10 BaitMane 2
News Two women charged in weekend murder (Dec '09) Dec '09 Tanisha Inabinet 1
News Murder investigation in Allendale County (Dec '09) Dec '09 Anonymous 1
News Funeral Home Saws Off Man's Legs To Fit Coffin (Apr '09) Nov '09 Al Bundy 101
News Wetlands event takes wing July 24 in North Augusta (Jul '09) Jul '09 NORTH AUGUSTA 1
News Scheffler receives research scholarship (Jun '09) Jun '09 Dad 1
More from around the web