Another Delphos drug house raided

Another Delphos drug house raided

There are 16 comments on the The Times Bulletin story from Mar 1, 2012, titled Another Delphos drug house raided. In it, The Times Bulletin reports that:

Information submitted DELPHOS - The West Central Ohio Crime Task Force raided another alleged drug house in Delphos on Wednesday morning.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Times Bulletin.

PoliceSupporter

Delphos, OH

#1 Mar 1, 2012
Good job. Clean this town up of all the nasty drug trash!
loverofohio

Delphos, OH

#2 Mar 1, 2012
who was it this time?
Haterofdelfus

United States

#3 Mar 3, 2012
Hey loverofohio mind your own effin business
CollegeForever

Delphos, OH

#4 Mar 3, 2012
Haterofdelfus wrote:
Hey loverofohio mind your own effin business
worried about a close relative there hater. lol

I am buying stock in RAID LMAO works on all kinds of pests
danny

Delphos, OH

#5 Mar 4, 2012
pretty soon, every druggie in d-town will be behind bars. :)
hmm

Delphos, OH

#6 Mar 4, 2012
not
Weedsupporter

Delphos, OH

#7 Aug 21, 2015
Weed ain't drugs you squares. Hatn a** people don't have lives so they need to dip into someone elses.
the411

Lima, OH

#8 Aug 22, 2015
who was it??
Dr Phil

Delphos, OH

#9 Aug 25, 2015
the411 wrote:
who was it??
Hey nitwit, it was from May....of 2012. Catch up. Or did u just get sober from a several year bender?
Dr Phil

Delphos, OH

#10 Aug 25, 2015
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey nitwit, it was from May....of 2012. Catch up. Or did u just get sober from a several year bender?
My bad. I meant March of '12.
an0nymous

Lima, OH

#11 Aug 25, 2015
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
hey nitwit it was from March, just wanted to see who it was.
Dr Phil

Delphos, OH

#12 Aug 26, 2015
an0nymous wrote:
<quoted text>
hey nitwit it was from March, just wanted to see who it was.
Um, look up 1 post. I beat you to that correction. By the way, if you happen to know who slid their car in chiefs parking lot that day, and bumped the grocery cart, I'd love to know. It's the important stuff us nitwits NEED to know! Nothing beats 2 year old gossip.
an0nymous

Lima, OH

#13 Aug 26, 2015
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
Um, look up 1 post. I beat you to that correction. By the way, if you happen to know who slid their car in chiefs parking lot that day, and bumped the grocery cart, I'd love to know. It's the important stuff us nitwits NEED to know! Nothing beats 2 year old gossip.
lol what do you people get out of being an online bully? does it make you feel big and bad? if so I feel so sorry for you. have a nice day.
Dr Phil

Delphos, OH

#14 Aug 26, 2015
an0nymous wrote:
<quoted text> lol what do you people get out of being an online bully? does it make you feel big and bad? if so I feel so sorry for you. have a nice day.
You need to comprehend what you read better. Who you calling bully, fool. You DID try to bully me about putting May instead of March. I could care less. HOURS EARLIER I had already made the change.(It was immediately after seeing I put May by mistake.)

Sorry, but if your out to make yourself look "big" to the other little kids out there, don't do it on my time. You made yourself a fool. You got called out on it. That isn't bullying. That's reality.

Come on, the post was 3 1/2 years old. You're still nosey about who got busted? What the hell does it matter? You looking for long lost family or friend or something ? Do yourself a favor & spend more time figuring out how not to look so out of touch on social media. Maybe you'll get someone to care about it enough to feed your curiosity. Hell, maybe they're in prison yet & need a pen pal.
vwo

Van Wert, OH

#15 Dec 3, 2015
Dr Phil wrote:
<quoted text>
You need to comprehend what you read better. Who you calling bully, fool. You DID try to bully me about putting May instead of March. I could care less. HOURS EARLIER I had already made the change.(It was immediately after seeing I put May by mistake.)
Sorry, but if your out to make yourself look "big" to the other little kids out there, don't do it on my time. You made yourself a fool. You got called out on it. That isn't bullying. That's reality.
Come on, the post was 3 1/2 years old. You're still nosey about who got busted? What the hell does it matter? You looking for long lost family or friend or something ? Do yourself a favor & spend more time figuring out how not to look so out of touch on social media. Maybe you'll get someone to care about it enough to feed your curiosity. Hell, maybe they're in prison yet & need a pen pal.
You're the biggest bully on here. A know it all just like on Facebook.
Dr Phil

Delphos, OH

#17 Dec 24, 2015
vwo wrote:
<quoted text>
You're the biggest bully on here. A know it all just like on Facebook.
I'm sorry, but VWO has posted A LOT of important info on here, just like I have. We BOTH have also included satire,sarcasim, & personal twists on various topix. It doesn't make either of us, "know it all's." It just makes us participants.

Also, I do not, nor EVER have had a Facebook account. I'm sorry your trip down the social media lane too often apparently finds you in areas that don't appeal to you. Perhaps a " time out" is in order for you. Live life for real for awhile. It can be a breath of fresh air.

Seasons Greetings to all. And since I'm a Chritian by faith, to ALL my fellow Christians, have a Merry Christmas, & a safe and prosperous New Year.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allen County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
deb drexler Oct '16 Hurtandupset 1
News Deb Drexler good for Allen County (Nov '08) Sep '16 Hurtandupset 12
News Two arrested on drug charges in north end of Va... (Jul '15) Jul '15 username 1
News Delphos Police reports (May '15) May '15 yikes 1
News Black leaders speak out against blitz, police p... (Apr '12) Oct '14 Jon 7
News Delphos man charged in vehicle break-ins (Oct '12) Dec '13 Nate 12
News Judges unveil new court for veterans (Nov '13) Nov '13 Veteran 2
More from around the web