Two McKeesport shootings come 20 minu...

Two McKeesport shootings come 20 minutes apart

There are 71 comments on the Pittsburgh Post-Gazette story from Jul 6, 2012, titled Two McKeesport shootings come 20 minutes apart. In it, Pittsburgh Post-Gazette reports that:

Allegheny County homicide detectives are investigating two shootings that occurred just 20 minutes apart in McKeesport, leaving a man and a teenage boy each in critical condition.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Post-Gazette.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
The Working White Guy

Indianola, PA

#1 Jul 7, 2012
We be shooting... At a fast and furious pace... If these African Americans are ever apprehended, the first order of business will be to ship them back to their native Africa....
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#2 Jul 7, 2012
The first order of business would be to ship you an all those like you, back to your native caves of the Caucus Mountains where all you Neanderthals originated from. Ypur ignorance belies your derange arrogant ethnocentric inflamation! You talk like you and your people are indigenous to this land. The only way you guys are even here is because your people came here and wiped al out almost all the indigenous American Indians; you and your people are not from here.

Don't even try that crap coming out of that poisonous blowhole! Your people make what goes down in McKeesport look like penny - ante amature attempts! You Cacasians came out of the caves raping pillaging and murdering all the indigenous people of the world for millenia!

When you your peole came out of the caves in the Caucus Mountains which was the gateway to Asia and Europe (its called Eurosia TODAY), they raped the Asian women hitting them over the head and dragging them away and that's how your people (white people) got your name Caucasian (Caucus /Asian) designating the place and victims that were the cause of the deformed Neanderthals disapearing (through rape)!

You got your nerve! The bible speaks nothing but ill of your people all through it (Gentiles)!Your people killed Jesus who was a Black African - the whole Middle East is in North Africa (remember all those signs sayin "Blacks go back to Africa?) and then chanced the Bible to take out the truth about your people! But they forgot to take out of Revelations when measuring God's tabernacle it say count not those outside God's tabernacle because it is given unto the Gentiles!
The whole European and World History IS NOTHING BUT A LITERAL RIVER OF BLOODSHED! YOU GOT YOUR NERVE! Your ignorance SHOWS THAT A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE IS A DANGEROUS THING!
???

Newark, NJ

#3 Jul 7, 2012
Hotshot wrote:
The first order of business would be to ship you an all those like you, back to your native caves of the Caucus Mountains where all you Neanderthals originated from. Ypur ignorance belies your derange arrogant ethnocentric inflamation! You talk like you and your people are indigenous to this land. The only way you guys are even here is because your people came here and wiped al out almost all the indigenous American Indians; you and your people are not from here.

Don't even try that crap coming out of that poisonous blowhole! Your people make what goes down in McKeesport look like penny - ante amature attempts! You Cacasians came out of the caves raping pillaging and murdering all the indigenous people of the world for millenia!

When you your peole came out of the caves in the Caucus Mountains which was the gateway to Asia and Europe (its called Eurosia TODAY), they raped the Asian women hitting them over the head and dragging them away and that's how your people (white people) got your name Caucasian (Caucus /Asian) designating the place and victims that were the cause of the deformed Neanderthals disapearing (through rape)!

You got your nerve! The bible speaks nothing but ill of your people all through it (Gentiles)!Your people killed Jesus who was a Black African - the whole Middle East is in North Africa (remember all those signs sayin "Blacks go back to Africa?) and then chanced the Bible to take out the truth about your people! But they forgot to take out of Revelations when measuring God's tabernacle it say count not those outside God's tabernacle because it is given unto the Gentiles!
The whole European and World History IS NOTHING BUT A LITERAL RIVER OF BLOODSHED! YOU GOT YOUR NERVE! Your ignorance SHOWS THAT A LITTLE BIT OF KNOWLEDGE IS A DANGEROUS THING!
Learn to spell first, next, the shootings were all done by black people in urban areas where mostly black people live. "Your proud people" then shot at the cops who are here to protect and serve. You think white people owe you when they are the minority now. When something happens to a black person you run to the NAACP. Your leaders are idiots who are racist against their own kind. "You black people, are holding yourselves back!" -unknown
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#4 Jul 7, 2012
Now Topix is screening my posts! They don't want the truth to be put out, but will let racist like you keep venting their venon. Thats why Mckeesport is in the conditionit is in. It's time for retrobution. Your racist cup is running over and you are paying for your past sins!

Pretty soon you guys won't even have a paper to keep your poison out there. Your time is numbered and Hearst won't be able to save you! Its' time to pay the piper, so quit crying!
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#5 Jul 7, 2012
Why did Topix screen my second post?
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#6 Jul 7, 2012
White guy I have authored books. I mispell words to blend in with all the backwoods towm hillbillies to make them feel at home! I never said anything about "my proud people", that's something you made up to try to fit in your prefabricated fake philosophy! It's your people who keep talking and writing like they are proud. That's why McKeesport is dying Pride cometh before a fall!

You know nothing about me! THAT IS QUITE EVIDEN WHEN YOU SAY THAT "You thing that white people owe you". You don't know me! That's another attempt to try to work in another one of your prefabricated racist false notions to try to make a point!

Don't even talk about blacks commiting crime in black neighborhoods, because the only reason why you are in this country is because England and Europe were so filled of whites committing crimes in white neighborhoods that they had to take all their criminals and dump them here!

Boy, you are really out of the zone OR ARE A DINOSAUR! The NAACP?! Get real, can't you do any better than that? If not you really need to keep your yap shut, because you are beating youself up.
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#7 Jul 7, 2012
Again you act and talk like you ane indigenous to this land. The only reason why you and whites are here, is because a bunch of criminals were dumped out here who massacred almost all the indigenous Indians here, who save d them from starving (Thanksgiving)and showed the how to survive here. This genocide was not a couple of shootings like in McKeesport! This was a whole race of people all together involved in genocide!
You don't have a legitimate claim to be here!

The original people indigenous to North America are a Africal black race called "the Kali" who were here before the Indians migrated here from India, before the mexicans came for central America, and before Columbus and Quartez came here (google it).

Black Africans eveolved the Homo Erecrus Chinese into the modern genetic prototype they are today. The National Academy of Scinences and the Chinese Genome Project in China have made reports showing the mitochrondrial genetic proof and verification and both agree.

Presdigious Oxford Univeristy'S MICROBIOLOGICAL MOLECULAR MAGAZINE (Aug. 2011 vol. 28. issue 7, pgs. 1957-9162) titled "An x-Linked Haplotype of Neanderthal Origin is Present Among All non- African Populations" using DNA eveidence, showing that if you are not African or have African descendancy, then you are from the Neanderthals.
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#8 Jul 7, 2012
When Oxford realized that they let the cat out of the bag, the racists did a damage - control article reporting that the Neanderthals gave humanity a "immunity boost" by spinning the facts to make it look like the Neanderthals did some kind of a positive, benovolent act.

But the straight truth be told, number one, the only way you could have had or developed the immunity was to have the actual disease. The Neanderthals were mating with their hunting dogs and got STD's and were eating bloody meat. That's why certain people smell like wet dogs today, and kiss dogs in the mouth and allow dogs to lick them in their mouth and face. The indigenous people didn't have these diseases.

Secondly they spun the truth (like you do) to make it look like benovelent act, when really it was through rape that "humanity" got the immunity! None of the indigenous people of color want to mate with thes deformed 'Left Turn" - type beasts!
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#9 Jul 7, 2012
One more thing. The only reason why the words are mispelled is because I have too much content on my pc and the memory is low and things I type are spelled correct, when I send messages (because of the memory) it mispells words in transmission (here, emails, facebook etcetera!)!
Friend of Sluggo

United States

#10 Jul 8, 2012
Now that you finished Major go in the house an get you a piece of cornbread
The Working White Guy

Indianola, PA

#11 Jul 8, 2012
It all comes down to this... If all you African American folk didn't have so much free idle time on your hands maybe you would value human life more and not kill your fellow people for no good reason... The Mayor of McKeesport is about to impose Martial Law on the African American 16 to 24 year old male population... The proposal states that if you are not gainfully employed or attending school or a university you have two options: 1] Requirement to join the military and prove your prowess at shooting weapons 2] Requirement to go into lock-down at the County jail...
Fed up

United States

#12 Jul 8, 2012
The city of mckeesport police are a joke period, they show up after the fact, they let these young boys run them. They have more guns then they do. They mess with the wrong people and dont mess with the so called gangbangers. I can name a few. Mister, shelly, they are the crooked cops, shelly likes to rough woman up, mister thinks he is the mayor. All I want to no is why cant they solve any crimes. I can protect myself better then they can

“Trump is so right!”

Since: Jan 07

Pittsburgh, PA

#13 Jul 8, 2012
What we need is gun control, defined as hitting what you shoot at. The problem now is that we have two seriously wounded children (under 26) in critical care in public hospitals. These gun shots cost the taxpayers about $37,000 each. If they survive, it's a lifetime of care, colostomy bags, public housing, disability and now, Obama care of some kind. Probably millions each over their lifetime. This money could be used to feed and house illegal aliens who will someday vote in higher numbers than the the shooters and the shootees.

Proper gun control could avoid most of this.
Wide Erp

Mckeesport, PA

#14 Jul 8, 2012
Old Cynic wrote:
What we need is gun control, defined as hitting what you shoot at. The problem now is that we have two seriously wounded children (under 26) in critical care in public hospitals. These gun shots cost the taxpayers about $37,000 each. If they survive, it's a lifetime of care, colostomy bags, public housing, disability and now, Obama care of some kind. Probably millions each over their lifetime. This money could be used to feed and house illegal aliens who will someday vote in higher numbers than the the shooters and the shootees.
Proper gun control could avoid most of this.
How do enforce gun control without guns?

It would not cost the taxpayers very much if the shots were better placed. It was their choice to be in the combat zone at the wrong time. I am very sorry about that but asked for it and got it.
Jeremy

Homestead, PA

#15 Jul 8, 2012
Look people quit making race comments, yes these are being done by blacks in a predominately black area. I'm a white from McKeesport and engaged to a black girl. Sad to say most the younger 15-25 year olds in McKeesport shootings are usually drug related or some shit. All these kids think they gotta get respect by shooting someone or houses more than likely cause there a pussy who can't fight. Once your in jail and get your ass beat daily cause you can't shoot someone in jail you'll see.

I mean yea it mainly is the blacks doing that but it doesn't make the black race trashy. But in McKeesport yea majority of the blacks are ghetto and trashy so are their kids. But McKeesport is full of white trash as well they just ain't openly shooting people
Dovell Dc Brown

Indianola, PA

#16 Jul 8, 2012
Jeremy wrote:
Look people quit making race comments, yes these are being done by blacks in a predominately black area. I'm a white from McKeesport and engaged to a black girl. Sad to say most the younger 15-25 year olds in McKeesport shootings are usually drug related or some shit. All these kids think they gotta get respect by shooting someone or houses more than likely cause there a pussy who can't fight. Once your in jail and get your ass beat daily cause you can't shoot someone in jail you'll see.
I mean yea it mainly is the blacks doing that but it doesn't make the black race trashy. But in McKeesport yea majority of the blacks are ghetto and trashy so are their kids. But McKeesport is full of white trash as well they just ain't openly shooting people
You go white dude.. Marry the black girl... You be cool.. Propigate our race so we can shoot...
AKA Hotshot

Indianola, PA

#17 Jul 8, 2012
You do the black girl white boy... Cause our kids will be considered black... Do it white boy...
STD

Mckeesport, PA

#18 Jul 8, 2012
AKA Hotshot wrote:
You do the black girl white boy... Cause our kids will be considered black... Do it white boy...
Not extra charge for my virus or infection. This is a free bee.
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#19 Jul 8, 2012
The Working White Guy wrote:
It all comes down to this... If all you African American folk didn't have so much free idle time on your hands maybe you would value human life more and not kill your fellow people for no good reason... The Mayor of McKeesport is about to impose Martial Law on the African American 16 to 24 year old male population... The proposal states that if you are not gainfully employed or attending school or a university you have two options: 1] Requirement to join the military and prove your prowess at shooting weapons 2] Requirement to go into lock-down at the County jail...
He can't do it unconstutional. Give them jobs and quit racially restricting jobs to whites. It you had done this from the beginning, this problem wouldn't exist in the first place!
Hotshot

Washington, DC

#20 Jul 8, 2012
Friend of Sluggo wrote:
Now that you finished Major go in the house an get you a piece of cornbread
I wish I did have some cornbread. I love fried chicken and watermellon too! It doesn't matter what you say, or want me to think because it doesn't matter to me what you racists think! Your racist opinions have no power to make me want to modify, change or hide what I like of are something to make me feel slighted by ignorant morons! Your racist observations only prove that you morons are not 100% totally brain-dead, jut 99% percent and that some of you might have maybe 2 brain cells working together in unison to make these observations. You guys are really piterful!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegheny County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Police: Woman wakes up to sexual assault; man a... Sat StrongArms 2
Deputy sheriff fired for stealing money May 11 Nutzy 1
News Who Is Conor Lamb, Apparent Winner Of The Penns... Apr '18 Vaginal odor 14
VOTE********Rick Saccone Mar '18 Trumper 3
News Plum teacher previously acquitted in sex scanda... Mar '18 Ray 2
News Evidence against celeb pathologist Wecht dismissed (May '09) Jan '18 RTIC 7
News Fire Chief Cited For Drinking On-Duty (Oct '13) Dec '17 uni mart 4