Bill That Proposed Forcing Abortion C...

Bill That Proposed Forcing Abortion Clinics to Upgrade Is Now PA Law. Now What?

There are 2 comments on the Philadelphia Weekly story from Jul 3, 2012, titled Bill That Proposed Forcing Abortion Clinics to Upgrade Is Now PA Law. Now What?. In it, Philadelphia Weekly reports that:

On June 19, a new abortion law went into effect in Pennsylvania. As Philadelphia Weekly reported back in the fall, the bill appeared to be yet another way for conservative legislators to try to shut down abortion clinics, or at least bleed them dry of as much money as possible.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Philadelphia Weekly.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#1 Jul 3, 2012
"Thing is, safety isn’t the issue here. According to the state Department of Health, abortion in Pennsylvania is already a safe procedure: Of the 36,778 abortions performed in Pennsylvania in 2010, there were only 12 reports of infection. That’s a .03 percent infection rate."

Of course infection is only one problem that can result from an abortion.
Benny
#2 Sep 24, 2013
I have ordered 2 times from this website PILLSMEDSHOP. COM . I called yesterday the customer care and asked for a discount as i was about to order twice the regular amount.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegheny County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Judge refuses to allow bond for former Pittsbur... (May '14) May 11 Zeke the Pinhead 3
play the game Apr 26 fire all your staff 1
News Commercial draws fire for racial overtones in D... Apr '16 Andrew Jackson 1
News Man found in street in McKees Rocks dies after ... Apr '16 Janine Henchell 1
News Woman Reportedly Shot In Glassport Police Station (Nov '11) Apr '16 JusticeForJennifer 172
News The Gov. stays on the ballot: Challenge to John... Mar '16 Jeff Brightone 1
News DA: Past convictions keep newly elected council... Feb '16 Hobo Jim 25
More from around the web