Vote slated Tuesday on Pa. airport dr...

Vote slated Tuesday on Pa. airport drilling deal

There are 1 comment on the Evening Sun story from Feb 17, 2013, titled Vote slated Tuesday on Pa. airport drilling deal. In it, Evening Sun reports that:

A deal that could be worth $500 million for rights to drill for natural gas and oil at Pittsburgh International Airport in western Pennsylvania could get final approval this week The Allegheny County Council's public works committee voted 4-1 with one abstention last week to approve the deal with Consol Energy Inc.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Evening Sun.

lenny

Sycamore, PA

#2 Jun 25, 2013
I have a letter from consol they need to drill holes on my property do they have to pay me for this

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegheny County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Who Is Conor Lamb, Apparent Winner Of The Penns... Apr 12 Vaginal odor 14
VOTE********Rick Saccone Mar '18 Trumper 3
News Plum teacher previously acquitted in sex scanda... Mar '18 Ray 2
News Evidence against celeb pathologist Wecht dismissed (May '09) Jan '18 RTIC 7
News Fire Chief Cited For Drinking On-Duty (Oct '13) Dec '17 uni mart 4
News Democrats pick former federal prosecutor for sp... Nov '17 Rick Perry s Closet 1
News Pittsburgh Steps Up in Hopes of Winning Bid for... (Sep '17) Sep '17 You Dirty Rat 2