Club Pink strip club OK to reopen dur...

Club Pink strip club OK to reopen during specific hours

There are 3 comments on the WTAE-TV Pittsburgh story from Apr 1, 2013, titled Club Pink strip club OK to reopen during specific hours. In it, WTAE-TV Pittsburgh reports that:

Club Pink has reached a deal with the borough of Munhall to remain open daily between 6 p.m. and 3 a.m. with the same level of security that it previously had.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WTAE-TV Pittsburgh.

concerned citizen

Liverpool, NY

#1 Apr 1, 2013
Mayoral hopeful Dan Lloyd probably insures the business. So did you expect anything else.
to munhall council

Canonsburg, PA

#2 Apr 1, 2013
You are picking on a strip club that did not pull the trigger but you will hire a police officer from west mifflin who was caught swicting tags on clothing his discraceful father in-law was a police officer too I wonder how many people your very own arrested for retail theft Mr.false your old old man voted to hire him in west mifflin
tracy clark

United States

#3 May 17, 2013
If its a repecectible place shoundnt b a problem, keep the drugs n the drama out

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegheny County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Evidence against celeb pathologist Wecht dismissed (May '09) Jan 5 RTIC 7
News Fire Chief Cited For Drinking On-Duty (Oct '13) Dec '17 uni mart 4
News Democrats pick former federal prosecutor for sp... Nov '17 Rick Perry s Closet 1
News Pittsburgh Steps Up in Hopes of Winning Bid for... Sep '17 You Dirty Rat 2
News Mistrial declared in Bill Cosby's criminal tria... (Jun '17) Jun '17 SSSSSATIN 5
News Pittsburgh to Trump: You Don't Speak for Us on ... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Frogface Kate 2
George Satler for Sheriff (Apr '17) May '17 MPB41 4
More from around the web