Former McKeesport officer charged wit...

Former McKeesport officer charged with trespassing

There are 14 comments on the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review story from Nov 16, 2010, titled Former McKeesport officer charged with trespassing. In it, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review reports that:

Authorities today accused a former McKeesport police officer with making a copy of a woman's key and entering her home without her consent.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

unknown

AOL

#1 Nov 16, 2010
crazy story i always thought vern was a professional

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2 Nov 16, 2010
Yeah, you obviously didn't know him. He's gonna bring down the whole mon valley. There you go McKeesport. You finally wanted the streets clean. He's gonna talk and give up everyone so thats how the cops fix the problem.
Jimmy

United States

#3 Nov 16, 2010
The truth is, he has always been questionable. He got caught this time but has been getting away with this for years. There was only one officer that trusted him and he got fired last year. I say good riddance.
Anthony

Las Vegas, NV

#4 Nov 16, 2010
And you think the ones that brought him down were honest? Listen folks, they probably allowed this person to go out and break the law. Someone probably saw this man with other people and his so called "brothers" ratted him out. I wouldn't trust the investigation.
unknown

AOL

#5 Nov 17, 2010
is this going to be a rampart scandal?
a republican

Mckeesport, PA

#6 Nov 17, 2010
R I P 15132 wrote:
Yeah, you obviously didn't know him. He's gonna bring down the whole mon valley. There you go McKeesport. You finally wanted the streets clean. He's gonna talk and give up everyone so thats how the cops fix the problem.
Love your screen name

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#7 Nov 17, 2010
lol thanks. Your's too. Not too many 'round here.
Canary

Mckeesport, PA

#8 Nov 17, 2010
R I P 15132 wrote:
He is a punk who will sing like a canary to save his own butt, which may be in big demand at the County Jail these days.
Deon

Chicago, IL

#9 Nov 17, 2010
Dam Vern
unknown

AOL

#10 Nov 17, 2010
Canary wrote:
<quoted text>
He is a punk who will sing like a canary to save his own butt, which may be in big demand at the County Jail these days.
i would like to see a newspaper headline saying "ex-mckeesport cops tells all, breaking the thin blue wall of silence"
Rasputin

Houston, TX

#11 Nov 17, 2010
Cops, Gestapo, KGB....hey....it's all the same company!
Neighbor

New Kensington, PA

#12 Nov 18, 2010
Lmao.... Hahahahaha..... He got caught sniffin tammy's panties.....
mrswright

Cheswick, PA

#13 Nov 29, 2010
Leave Vern alone.Yea what was the reason for him going in the house?He should of known better than to do that but he aint did nothing worse than what these other cops have done in the past.Lets talk about some of these other cops getting away with Murder.
Not surprised

Wexford, PA

#14 Sep 3, 2012
Anthony wrote:
And you think the ones that brought him down were honest? Listen folks, they probably allowed this person to go out and break the law. Someone probably saw this man with other people and his so called "brothers" ratted him out. I wouldn't trust the investigation.
Not surprised. How's that working out for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Allegheny County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pennsylvania net metering rules face a challenge Dec 28 Solarman 7
News Ex-Plum substitute teacher pleads guilty to sex... Nov '16 NOT TRUMP 1
Prosecutor Lisa Pelligrini domestic abuse from ... (Oct '14) Oct '16 Dan 3
News Should high school students take the citizenshipa Oct '16 Mister Bob 5
Allegheny County Arrest Mugshots and Criminal R... Sep '16 Avery 2
hey (Jun '16) Jun '16 okq 2
test (Jun '16) Jun '16 great 1
More from around the web