UP judge pleads guilty to drunken-dri...

UP judge pleads guilty to drunken-driving charge

There are 1 comment on the Lansing State Journal story from Sep 10, 2009, titled UP judge pleads guilty to drunken-driving charge. In it, Lansing State Journal reports that:

MANISTIQUE - An Upper Peninsula judge has been sentenced to probation after pleading guilty to a drunken driving charge.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Lansing State Journal.

Sharon Hutchinson

Manistique, MI

#1 Sep 15, 2009
A judge helping out another judge!! How nice is that? He got a slap on the hands and that's it. I think they should look at his past sentencings and see just what he dished out for the same crime. I've read lots of sentencings in the Manistique District court and people here had a lot stiffer sentences for doing a whole lot less than he did. Who says the justice system is fair??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alger County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman injured after being ejected from snowmobile (Feb '15) Feb '15 Don Young Clevela... 1
News Munising man charged with kidnapping in hospita... (Apr '06) Oct '14 Brenda Kerkela 4
News Layoffs at Timber Products (Oct '09) Oct '09 Third and 20 2
News Alger ATV fatal update (Jul '09) Jul '09 cortnai dean 1
News Agencies warn of underage drinking (Jun '09) Jun '09 michael 1
US man, Gabe Watson, who has been charged with ... (Oct '08) Oct '08 Amy 1
Poll What would be better for the UP's economic future? (Feb '08) Apr '08 Think 4 Yourself 2
More from around the web