Police Investigate a Bomb Threat at R...

Police Investigate a Bomb Threat at Ray C. Hunt Drive - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spor...

There are 11 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 12, 2012, titled Police Investigate a Bomb Threat at Ray C. Hunt Drive - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, Spor.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Police responded to a bomb scare at the Fontaine Research Park on Ray C. Hunt Drive in Albemarle County Thursday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

Since: May 10

Cumming, GA

#1 Apr 12, 2012
Someone or some people must have it out for the Fontaine research park. This is what, the third time on the past couple of months they've had some bomb or hazmat scare?
Bubble Burster

Fincastle, VA

#2 Apr 12, 2012
There is enough technology available to catch whoever is doing this time after time. Catch them and make examples out of them.
Underarock

Charlottesville, VA

#3 Apr 12, 2012
I suspect these threats are directly related to the pain clinic up there. I imagine there are many who are seeking pain meds but have gotten cut off for one reason or another.
yo man

Winchester, VA

#4 Apr 13, 2012
Underarock wrote:
I suspect these threats are directly related to the pain clinic up there. I imagine there are many who are seeking pain meds but have gotten cut off for one reason or another.
well now, that makes sense
Scene enough

Charlottesville, VA

#5 Apr 13, 2012
Actually, I'm wondering if they are related to the protests about UVa using cats. But, it's only been 2 bomb threats, with this being the second. One other Haz mat incident was a white powder, which turned out to be cocaine. But ya never know! people are crazy!

Since: Apr 12

Charlottesville, VA

#6 Apr 13, 2012
Underarock wrote:
Really? I have been a RN for many moons and I know that not all people with chronic pain are seekers or crazies. That was stereotypical and rude, you should be ashamed.
Jeff

Boones Mill, VA

#7 Apr 13, 2012
Ravynn wrote:
<quoted text> Really? I have been a RN for many moons and I know that not all people with chronic pain are seekers or crazies. That was stereotypical and rude, you should be ashamed.
Boo who. Grow Up.
Bubble Burster

Fincastle, VA

#8 Apr 13, 2012
Underarock wrote:
I have been a patient at the pain clinic for 14 years and have not yet convinced them that I will NOT take narcotics, ever. They have put snarky notes in my chart that I refuse to follow the advice of the treating physician due to my refusal to take narcotics. I can't see them ever cutting anyone off.
Pathfinder

Rustburg, VA

#9 Apr 13, 2012
If you're an RN then you know there certainly IS a portion of the patient population (particularly in ER) who come in moaning and acting out for painkillers. It doesn't mean that has anything to do with this case. I'm sorry to see the good people up there be put through all this, they have helped me through some serious injuries. Also, and from my experience, they write more meds than I'm willing to take, even if I still have pain.
Publicity Hound

Charlottesville, VA

#10 Apr 13, 2012
Back in the day a bomb threat would come in, a couple of cops would come and check it out. Now it's a media circus and half the emergency services of Albemarle County comes, along with their mouthpiece. Probably some idiot craving attention. Don't give them any ya ever think about that?
Underarock

Charlottesville, VA

#11 Apr 16, 2012
Ravynn wrote:
<quoted text> Really? I have been a RN for many moons and I know that not all people with chronic pain are seekers or crazies. That was stereotypical and rude, you should be ashamed.
You need to learn how to read! I did not say that. You sure you are a nurse? Or maybe you have not had your meds yet?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Virginia Medicaid Expansion Mar '16 Patient X 1
News Albemarle May Soon Have More Panhandling (Oct '15) Feb '16 screwem 5
News Partnership to Help More Area Kids (Sep '15) Sep '15 Taysha 1
Regal Theatres Against Military (May '15) May '15 Regal Against Mil... 1
News Berry Receives 29 Years For Robberies (Jul '10) Mar '15 GodCanJudgeNotYou 19
News Suspect in U.Va. murder case to appear in court (Feb '15) Feb '15 Paul 1
News Charlottesville population has increased by ten... (Jan '15) Jan '15 Terradive 1
More from around the web