Wounded Warriors Take to the Outdoors...

Wounded Warriors Take to the Outdoors on a Pheasant Hunt - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, S...

There are 22 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Mar 3, 2012, titled Wounded Warriors Take to the Outdoors on a Pheasant Hunt - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA News, S.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Soldiers injured while serving our country got the chance to enjoy a pheasant hunt in Albemarle County Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Missed the Point

Dover, DE

#21 Mar 5, 2012
Hey morons of all stripes. This was about some wounded vets getting to have a day doing something they must have wanted to do or they wouldn't have signed up for it. It wasn't about your anti/pro hunting, anti/pro government or anti/pro anything opinions. Thanks to those who put this on for them. If you don't like it, don't participate, and don't blame our kids for our politicians crimes. They are just pawns in the game, even if willingly.

Thanks to all our servicemen and women. I sleep safe because of you.
torch

Charlottesville, VA

#22 Mar 5, 2012
If times get hard peta people will be on the menu?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Regal Theatres Against Military May 11 Regal Against Mil... 1
News Berry Receives 29 Years For Robberies (Jul '10) Mar '15 GodCanJudgeNotYou 19
News Suspect in U.Va. murder case to appear in court Feb '15 Paul 1
News Charlottesville population has increased by ten... Jan '15 Terradive 1
News Friends & Supporters of Jesse Matthew Start Leg... (Sep '14) Oct '14 equalizer76 12
News Albemarle seeks input on changing rules for rur... (Apr '14) Aug '14 Buffalo jim 3
News What is the weather like today Richmond? Hold o... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Colorado Chick 1
More from around the web