Albemarle Police Arrest Perkins After...

Albemarle Police Arrest Perkins After Sex Crimes Investigation - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N...

There are 27 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Apr 5, 2012, titled Albemarle Police Arrest Perkins After Sex Crimes Investigation - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA N.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

The NBC29 newsroom received the following press release from the Buckingham County Sheriff's Office: On March 20, 2012 the Buckingham County Sheriff's Office received a complaint in reference to a sexual encounter between an adult male and a juvenile female under the age of 13.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lady bs

Crozet, VA

#22 Apr 6, 2012
Cut it off!
citizen

Charlottesville, VA

#23 Apr 6, 2012
torch wrote:
<quoted text>
Really dude, as much as I hate those racist ****, for around here a molester is usaully a shifflett or morris.
C'om man give us Shiffletts and MOrrises a break... we ALL ain't that bad. Have a heart huh??
shw

Charlottesville, VA

#24 Apr 6, 2012
zenith wrote:
is he innocent b/c he's black?
you got that s#!& right
T-ron

Charlottesville, VA

#25 Apr 6, 2012
people be runnin dey mouth wen dey aint no da hole story.he a good boy. he may or may not have made mistake, yall don no da facts. so KEEP YO MOUTH SHUT!
Jay

Clayton, NC

#26 Apr 6, 2012
Why is everything have to be about race? Why are people always showing their racist side when they are hiding behind a computer screen? Racism is nothing but fear of another individual all because of his/her appearance. Cut it out... It's easy to cut somebody down because you don't understand them. This case is obviously dealing with an individual who molested a child...forget the fact of his race, focus on the crime. It's 2012 people, grow up!!!!!!!
We the People

Charlottesville, VA

#27 Apr 9, 2012
Good ole' T-ron needs to go back and try to complete kindergarden. Maybe Perkins will come to your K-graduation T-ron.
concerned

Lynchburg, VA

#28 May 6, 2012
Why are we allowing such nonsense to be put on the web here?
I would have hoped that the conversation from this article would be one regarding this poor child, in hopes for her healing, support, protection and love from here forward.
My prayers are with she and her family.
This man will be judged by those who are meant to judge him and will get a fair and just punishment I am sure.
It would be nice if these forums were used in a mature and intelligent fashion rather than becoming what this one has. Where is the moderator?
Heartfelt concern and hope for the families involved here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Perrone Robotics expanding its Crozet R&D opera... Nov '17 ManywhoRlastshall... 1
News Ragged Mountain Dam Lawsuit Filed - NBC29 WVIR ... (Mar '12) Jul '17 K curra 43
Bus Drivers Not Respected (Jun '17) Jun '17 Bus Drivers Not R... 1
Virginia Medicaid Expansion (Mar '16) Mar '16 Patient X 1
News Albemarle May Soon Have More Panhandling (Oct '15) Feb '16 screwem 5
News Partnership to Help More Area Kids (Sep '15) Sep '15 Taysha 1
Regal Theatres Against Military (May '15) May '15 Regal Against Mil... 1
More from around the web