5-Year-Old Rescued After Being Pinned...

5-Year-Old Rescued After Being Pinned between Car and Trailer - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA Ne...

There are 26 comments on the NBC29 Charlottesville story from Feb 18, 2012, titled 5-Year-Old Rescued After Being Pinned between Car and Trailer - NBC29 WVIR Charlottesville, VA Ne.... In it, NBC29 Charlottesville reports that:

Albemarle County police are investigating how a 5-year-old girl ended up in the driver's seat of a car that rolled back, pinning her against a trailer.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at NBC29 Charlottesville.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
cvillemom

Charlottesville, VA

#21 Feb 19, 2012
OSOK wrote:
I'm sure ACPD us verifying the immigration status of those that are suffering from a language barrier...yea right! Hope the child is o.k.
Maybe you would be happier in Alabama- just sayin
peoplearecrazy

United States

#22 Feb 19, 2012
I am really sick of illegals,if that's what they are.It's not right that taxpayers are paying their way,when most don't want to,but we don't have a choice,Obama,why don't you go with them!I was almost hit by a woman that ran a red light and when I confronted her about it,she couldn't speak English.I don't know why I'm not suprised.
ImAfraidOfAmeric ans

Boston, MA

#23 Feb 19, 2012
Amy wrote:
I hope this child is okay and recovers from any injuries she may have.
Do you part in the world, stop hating and go teach conversational English to someone in need.
English classes are federally funded (free of charge) for anyone who wants or needs them. I don't see the point in teaching a lot of them English. Most of them would just use it when they want something and pretend they don't speak it when something like this happens. Not trying to be crass. It's the blunt truth.
ImAfraidOfAmeric ans

Boston, MA

#24 Feb 19, 2012
REALLY wrote:
<quoted text> The story said her legs were dangling out of the door when the car rolled and her legs were pinned between the car and trailer. LEARN TO READ THE WHOLE STORY PEOPLE NOT JUST HEADLINE !!
Or at least watch the video. It's really not hard.
ImAfraidOfAmeric ans

Boston, MA

#25 Feb 19, 2012
Resident wrote:
Send All of them back to MEXICO none of them should be over here anyways were already over populated
Remember Irish need not apply? Now, we have an entire day dedicated to a piece of our heritage. How about trying to judge people by the content of their character rather than their nationality? I know some great Mexican people, but, I'm all about mandatory English classes. I don't care what country the immigrant is from. I wouldn't move anywhere without comprehending their language and I ask for the same respect here. Although, America doesn't have an official first language, it's obviously English. Bottom line, it's disrespectful and dangerous to move somewhere and not know the language (refugees excluded as their situation is more dire - Language classes should be mandatory upon arrival).
well-

United States

#26 Feb 20, 2012
Guy Fawkes wrote:
<quoted text>We said that about the British, and I'm sure native Americans said that about us. Not to mention Mexicans saying the same thing about us when we invaded the southwest. Only arrogant snot nosed white people think we have some right to North America, fortunately, for the human race whites will become a minority in the next 50 years.
GEEZE, I already do feel like a minority...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albemarle County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Businesses Feeling Positive Impact of UVA Gradu... May 21 UVA Propaganda Mill 1
News VDOT Working to Save Lives and Taxpayer Dollars... May 3 Luke 1
News Perrone Robotics Demonstrates Newest Technology... Apr '18 Globalism is Crime 3
Stay out of DC Apr '18 Stay out of DC 1
News Thousands join March for Our Lives movement in ... Mar '18 Globalism is Crime 1
News CVFD Sees Staffing Crisis on the Horizon Mar '18 UVA Propaganda Mill 3
News Officer Recruitment Down 50% in Charlottesville... Mar '18 Unclean Spirits 3