Not guilty plea in fatal hit-and-run

Not guilty plea in fatal hit-and-run

There are 3 comments on the Albany Times Union story from Feb 29, 2012, titled Not guilty plea in fatal hit-and-run. In it, Albany Times Union reports that:

Family members of the late Rozell Whitehead react to the arraignment of Ian Eckhardt-Rigberg outside Albany City Court in Albany, N.Y. Feb.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Albany Times Union.

RibZilla

Clifton Park, NY

#1 Feb 29, 2012
Rozell was a level three sex offender, so who cares if he's dead? The world is a better place without that scumbag.
Anonymous

San Mateo, CA

#3 Mar 1, 2012
I don't blame the kid for not stopping. That is a horrible part of town. It's not like the police had to track him down. He did the right thing, he had his little sister with him, he went to his home police station where he felt safe and reported the incident and turned himself in. Does he need to be punished for his wreckless driving, yes. But, don't treat the kid like he is some evil murderer and tried to get away with it. Cause let me tell you, if he had stayed there, we'd be looking at a double homicide.
zeldo

Middleburgh, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2012
Anonymous wrote:
I don't blame the kid for not stopping. That is a horrible part of town. It's not like the police had to track him down. He did the right thing, he had his little sister with him, he went to his home police station where he felt safe and reported the incident and turned himself in. Does he need to be punished for his wreckless driving, yes. But, don't treat the kid like he is some evil murderer and tried to get away with it. Cause let me tell you, if he had stayed there, we'd be looking at a double homicide.
from what we hear the bronx has more problems than albany..

you have your share of sleazeballs down there

round them all up and drop them on some island infested with ticks and roaches

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Please sign my anti-eBay petition! (Mar '15) Dec '15 OnlineSellersSpeak 3
News Albany County Correction Officer arrested for a... (Mar '13) Feb '15 opp 7
News Jacka s Oyster House takes multiple awards in m... (Sep '14) Sep '14 CharlyRangel 1
News Albany man pleads guilty to selling heroin (Feb '14) Apr '14 none ya 3
News Sheriff offers a unequivocal supporta for Alban... (Mar '14) Mar '14 big shot 2
News Clifton Park man enters guilty plea in gambling... (Feb '14) Feb '14 Nina 1
News Albany boy who saved baby in 2008 faces more cr... (Dec '13) Dec '13 zeldo 1
More from around the web