Four lives changed forever by Bailey ...

Four lives changed forever by Bailey murder

There are 39 comments on the Capital News 9 story from Dec 16, 2010, titled Four lives changed forever by Bailey murder. In it, Capital News 9 reports that:

More than two years after Richard Bailey's murder on October 20th, 2008, his killer finally brought to justice.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Capital News 9.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Sammy

AOL

#21 Dec 17, 2010
If you don't stop being mean to Im Back I am sorry to say you may get coal in your "stocking hung by the fireplace with care."
Overseer

Albany, NY

#22 Dec 17, 2010
Im back wrote:
I am married to an extremly smart black doctor
I'd bet money that your parent's would rather you'd married a white garbageman.
Im back

New York, NY

#23 Dec 17, 2010
Overseer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet money that your parent's would rather you'd married a white garbageman.
That would be a bet you lose
RileyTheRat

Schenectady, NY

#24 Dec 17, 2010
Overseer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet money that your parent's would rather you'd married a white garbageman.
I'd bet money that a white garbageman would rather you're parents never married.
Im back

New York, NY

#25 Dec 17, 2010
Overseer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'd bet money that your parent's would rather you'd married a white garbageman.
I bet money you are a white garbage man
Overseer

Albany, NY

#26 Dec 17, 2010
Im back wrote:
<quoted text>That would be a bet you lose
He may never tell you, but there's no father out there who wants to see his beautiful daughter violated by some woolly headed, dark animal.
Im back

New York, NY

#27 Dec 17, 2010
Overseer wrote:
<quoted text>
He may never tell you, but there's no father out there who wants to see his beautiful daughter violated by some woolly headed, dark animal.
He and my father are great friends always have been they work in the same hospital
Im back

New York, NY

#28 Dec 17, 2010
Overseer wrote:
<quoted text>
He may never tell you, but there's no father out there who wants to see his beautiful daughter violated by some woolly headed, dark animal.
He does not violate me in the least, he takes very good care of our family I don't even need to work I get to stay home and enjoy my kids, he is a wonderful provider I am very fortunate to have him
RileyTheRat

Schenectady, NY

#29 Dec 17, 2010
Overseer wrote:
<quoted text>
He may never tell you, but there's no father out there who wants to see his beautiful daughter violated by some woolly headed, dark animal.
Tell me something; do you actually believe this sh*t that you write, or are you just another terrified little white man lashing out at the world because you have a tiny weenie?
Noodleshop

Schenectady, NY

#30 Dec 17, 2010
Overseer wrote:
<quoted text>
He may never tell you, but there's no father out there who wants to see his beautiful daughter violated by some woolly headed, dark animal.
We're all really impressed at your level of racism and intolerance...you're a big man. Now, take your dimished self-esteem and go try to shock people on some other board...you've become tiresome to everyone here.

You're like Zeldo. You two are just towo pathetic little peckerheads who jump on every thread and write stupid sh*t.
Noodleshop

Schenectady, NY

#31 Dec 17, 2010
RileyTheRat wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me something; do you actually believe this sh*t that you write, or are you just another terrified little white man lashing out at the world because you have a tiny weenie?
I think....tiny weenie.
driscoll

Schroon Lake, NY

#32 Dec 17, 2010
justme wrote:
i am glad that cockroach is convicted of the murder of bailey(rip),he got his free money just like he wanted , too bad , there`s death penalty in NY , but case like this is definitely a death penalty since the murderer has no remorse and he bragging about what he has done .
ps: i am not a white person and i don't care about colors stuffs either .
Think about Bailys family this Christmas,A wraped broken Heart.
driscoll

Schroon Lake, NY

#33 Dec 18, 2010
My son goes to college in Albany and lives with other students in an apartment.He does not have a car and walks or takes the CDTA Bus, If that ever happen to him .I would want to put a bullet right between his eyes,Life in prision is not a fair sentence. The Family shoud be aloud to carry out justice.I would not even blink ,Face to face shoot the low life scum.the sane way he shot that inncent Kid, Then I would go get a burger
Im back

New York, NY

#34 Dec 18, 2010
driscoll wrote:
My son goes to college in Albany and lives with other students in an apartment.He does not have a car and walks or takes the CDTA Bus, If that ever happen to him .I would want to put a bullet right between his eyes,Life in prision is not a fair sentence. The Family shoud be aloud to carry out justice.I would not even blink ,Face to face shoot the low life scum.the sane way he shot that inncent Kid, Then I would go get a burger
Please tell your son to be very careful my sister was a UAlbany student and lived there too she was mugged one night and luckily not hurt, please tell him to be cautious
driscoll

Schroon Lake, NY

#35 Dec 18, 2010
Im back wrote:
<quoted text>Please tell your son to be very careful my sister was a UAlbany student and lived there too she was mugged one night and luckily not hurt, please tell him to be cautious
I know, Thank God she is OK but the terror these scum balls infilct on inncent people.Most of them have be in the court system since middle school, they will not stop,lokk at those girls raped, He was just released from prision.Were are our rights to walk the streets safe.I worry all the time about his safty,The system sucks for us
Im back

New York, NY

#36 Dec 18, 2010
driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>I know, Thank God she is OK but the terror these scum balls infilct on inncent people.Most of them have be in the court system since middle school, they will not stop,lokk at those girls raped, He was just released from prision.Were are our rights to walk the streets safe.I worry all the time about his safty,The system sucks for us
It's a shame and its sad all these kids want is a good education, you're right they shouldn't have to live in a constant state of fear, I wish him the best of luck in school
driscoll

Schroon Lake, NY

#37 Dec 18, 2010
Im back wrote:
<quoted text>It's a shame and its sad all these kids want is a good education, you're right they shouldn't have to live in a constant state of fear, I wish him the best of luck in school
Thank you and Merry Christmas, our family party is tonight and hes bringing home 6 friends, Getting the blankets and pillows out because they are spending the night
Im back

New York, NY

#38 Dec 18, 2010
driscoll wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you and Merry Christmas, our family party is tonight and hes bringing home 6 friends, Getting the blankets and pillows out because they are spending the night
Merry Christmas to you as well and enjoy, my kids and I are starting to make our Christmas goodies today
driscoll

Schroon Lake, NY

#39 Dec 18, 2010
Im back wrote:
<quoted text>Merry Christmas to you as well and enjoy, my kids and I are starting to make our Christmas goodies today
Thats what christmas is about,I will make mine next week, I only have one son, but naybe his girlfriend will help.But the Baily family is in the back of my mind.I am sure they will do the best they can,one less seat at the table.SAD

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Albany County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jermayne Timmons Indicted on Five Counts in Kat... (Jul '08) Dec 26 You need help 21
News Albany boy who saved baby in 2008 faces more cr... (Dec '13) Aug '17 Lil Mar 8
News Brazil drug case leads to Cohoes arrests (Aug '08) Aug '17 Paul Jambor 2
News Berne man accused of choking woman, smashing la... (Jun '17) Jul '17 Hutchman60 2
News Cohoes man sentenced to 5 years in stabbing, sl... (Jun '17) Jun '17 artzstuf 1
Albany County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Records (Sep '16) May '17 Prob 3
News Albany cabbie on trial, accused of running over... (Nov '16) Nov '16 MAKEMYDAY 1
More from around the web