Drones over Oakland and Alameda County?

Drones over Oakland and Alameda County?

There are 5 comments on the Indybay.org story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Drones over Oakland and Alameda County?. In it, Indybay.org reports that:

There has been a drone sighting in Oakland. Jacob Crawford, who works with Copwatch, told KPFA what he saw and filmed.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Indybay.org.

A Thought

Vacaville, CA

#1 Feb 10, 2013

Oakland, CA

#2 Feb 10, 2013
If the drone is over Oakland, hopefully it is armed with Hellfire missiles. Oakland could use a little cleaning up.
Rock Bowers

San Ramon, CA

#3 Feb 10, 2013
Oahu Jim

San Francisco, CA

#4 Feb 11, 2013
It would be great if we run a drone with a 30 cal mounted on the bottom and shoot the blacks from above.

Hayward, CA

#6 Feb 12, 2013
I can see it now, a drone is firing down on the negros, and they are running screaming like chimpanzees in every direction. HAHAHAHAHAAA

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alameda County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Child's toys left at edge of East Bay reservoir... Oct 13 JKD 1
Alameda County Mugshots and Criminal Arrest Rec... Sep 22 Eric 2
News Group says it has sued Dow over pesticide used ... Sep '16 Stephany McDowell 1
News Man fatally shot in San Leandro driveway identi... (Jul '10) Jun '16 murder dosh 15
News AlCo DA investigator linked with OPD sex scandal Jun '16 Oakland Sux 1
News Internet Prostitution Sting Nets 13 In East Bay (Jul '06) Jun '16 Emily 84
News New footage proves San Francisco cop tried to b... Apr '16 Julie Jane 1
More from around the web