Friends and family mourning shooting ...

Friends and family mourning shooting death of 37-year-old transgender woman from Hayward

There are 1 comment on the Inside Bay Area story from May 2, 2012, titled Friends and family mourning shooting death of 37-year-old transgender woman from Hayward. In it, Inside Bay Area reports that:

Friends and family are mourning the death of a 37-year-old transgender woman who was shot to death Sunday while she was parked in a car downtown with three transgender women friends.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inside Bay Area.

“I Am No One Else”

Since: Apr 12

#1 May 2, 2012
I just posted a vid about this yesterday. Glad it's finally getting attention, but there are a lot of unmentioned murders of trans folks still being unreported by the media, and this one article makes a total of four that I have seen about this particular murder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alameda County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Boater goes missing in Livermore lake Oct 4 Tkc 5
News East Oakland mother seeks answers from police o... Aug '15 OMF 3
buy cheap LV neverfull handbag Aug '15 Jose 1
News Officer-Involved Shooting in Oakland Aug '15 Thug Buster 2
News Oakland: Police officer badly injured at sideshow Jul '15 Something Stinks 3
News Oakland: Man fatally shot after standoff Jun '15 OMF 1
News Flying blind: Impact of wind turbines on birds ... Jun '15 Jim Wiegand 1
More from around the web