Local agencies can apply for funds to help with food, shelter
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Times News.
#1 Jan 7, 2009
What do you eat for breakfast?
1) Tea or Coffee
2) Orange Juice or Carrot Juice
3) White or Wheat Toast with Butter and Sugar
4) Two to three cigrettes
What do you eat for lunch?
1) Cooked Potato, Onion and Tomato soup with salt and water
2) Three pieces of Bread (American Bread, Indian Bread, Afgan Bread)
3) Two glasses of water
4) One to two cigrettes
What do you eat for dinner?
1) Fruit Salad (Banana, Oranges, Apple, Berries)
2) Two pieces of Bread (Bengal Brand, Gujarat Brand)
3) Rice or Corn (Standard, Basmati, Asian, American)
4) Potato and Peas or Potato and Chickpeas soup with salt, water and pepper
5) A few smokes
Usually I eat only one or two meals in the day. That way fewer dishes to wash.
Add your comments below
|Burlington woman charged with aiding in statuto...||Jun '15||starbwoy||2|
|Middleburg Garden Club reports numerous fall ac...||Apr '15||luannebrooten||1|
|DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08)||Apr '15||For Americans||18|
|LabCorp finalizes merger deal with LipoScience (Jan '15)||Jan '15||Bill Taylor||1|
|Mobile Advertising (Jan '15)||Jan '15||mommakritter||1|
|Walker's congressional office open (Jan '15)||Jan '15||Not Surprised||1|
|Liberty man charged with incest, child abuse (Nov '14)||Nov '14||justice||1|
Find what you want!
Search Alamance County Forum Now
Copyright © 2015 Topix LLC