Another Mexican brothel found in Nort...

Another Mexican brothel found in North Carolina

There are 12 comments on the www.examiner.com story from Jun 9, 2011, titled Another Mexican brothel found in North Carolina. In it, www.examiner.com reports that:

On Wednesday, Alamance County sheriff’s deputies arrested a group of illegal aliens in an alleged house of prostitution located in a residential community.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.examiner.com.

Since: Jun 11

United States

#1 Jun 9, 2011
ALSO THE HOME OWNER SHOULD BE CHARGED WITH HARBORING ILLEGAL ALIENS.

Since: Jun 08

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Jun 9, 2011
A few interstates go through that county. These brothels and traffickers tend to hover around the because of ease of movement.

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Laredo Tornado

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Lets see here,$30 dollars a pop, 9 grand in a wk.
Thats about 330 customers from a residential area like that!
They should have photos of the johns in the newspaper.
Talk about a good ol fashioned kitchen sink azz kicking.
Mona

Seattle, WA

#4 Jun 9, 2011
Omg! I thought they were only here to feed their families!

30 illegal alien customers a day!!! Ay chihuahua! Now that's a job that Americans won't do!
Stallion

San Mateo, CA

#5 Jun 9, 2011
Mona wrote:
30 illegal alien customers a day!!! Ay chihuahua! Now that's a job that Americans won't do!
Get over your racist self. Prostitution plagues all races and states. I just went to a wedding in Raleigh (NC) this past weekend. I received several offers for prostitution while on the town, and not one was Hispanic (or Mexican according to your classification). I am a US citizen (Italian), and have many Hispanic friends. Your words are simply hateful reveal your hate towards Hispanics (aka Mexicans).
American Eagle

Moreno Valley, CA

#6 Jun 9, 2011
Foal, she/he was obviously replying to the article which clearly states they were Hispanic. You are absolutely right in that prostitution consists of all races, no discrimination there. Americans are constantly plaqued with the "We (illegals)do jobs Americans won't do", well now with our unemployment rates skyrocketing our government needs to start addressing the millions upon millions of people illegally here in our country and start deporting. Americans should always come first with everything, not 3rd world countries poor illegally here in America.

“Lets Go - Why Not”

Laredo Tornado

#7 Jun 9, 2011
Mona wrote:
Sure 'Mona',

"Come a little Bit Closer"
http://youtu.be/9_HS3lkGl-Q
Jay & the Americanos
w/lyrics

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#8 Jun 9, 2011
There was one busted not long ago in Rome GA. They set children's toys out front to make it look as though a family lived there.
US Citizen

Seattle, WA

#9 Jun 9, 2011
I guess Mexicants love pimping out their woman for some bucks. As for as that Italian idiot "citizen" we need less of you. Call me a racist but no more racist than any hispanic, and they are racist too.

Since: Jun 08

Woodbridge, VA

#10 Jun 10, 2011
NON COMPLACENT TWINK wrote:
There was one busted not long ago in Rome GA. They set children's toys out front to make it look as though a family lived there.
We have had several broken up here in the past few years. The majority were Asian but we have a very high Asian population here. They brought in women and also hired illegals but the illegals' background was not mentioned in a couple raids. All were so stereotypical though: several massage parlors and a bar. Several on the street and even the police suspected that the last set of neighbors may have been doing something. Several people on the street were watching women meet men down the street, away from the house, all hours of day and night, etc. The police were brought in actually for license plate swapping and within two days after the police ticketed them for the tags, they pulled up stakes and moved out FAST!

We live just a few miles off of I-95 and our gang task force stated years ago when we were beginning to solidly address the gang issuie before it got too out of hand, that the interstates are loved by traffickers, gangs and dealers. They often look for places within a few miles so they can get out of Dodge fast if needed.

Many are caught when citizens are observant and bring up concerns to the police or when other laws are broken that the police are called in for.

“THE RUMBLE WILL BECOME A ROAR”

Since: Dec 06

United States of America

#11 Jun 10, 2011
Biker Mom wrote:
<quoted text>
We have had several broken up here in the past few years. The majority were Asian but we have a very high Asian population here. They brought in women and also hired illegals but the illegals' background was not mentioned in a couple raids. All were so stereotypical though: several massage parlors and a bar. Several on the street and even the police suspected that the last set of neighbors may have been doing something. Several people on the street were watching women meet men down the street, away from the house, all hours of day and night, etc. The police were brought in actually for license plate swapping and within two days after the police ticketed them for the tags, they pulled up stakes and moved out FAST!
We live just a few miles off of I-95 and our gang task force stated years ago when we were beginning to solidly address the gang issuie before it got too out of hand, that the interstates are loved by traffickers, gangs and dealers. They often look for places within a few miles so they can get out of Dodge fast if needed.
Many are caught when citizens are observant and bring up concerns to the police or when other laws are broken that the police are called in for.
2 arrested after police raid ‘house of prostitution’

http://romenews-tribune.com/view/full_story/9... ?

Alleged ringleader of Rome prostitution house in jail

http://romenews-tribune.com/view/full_story/1... ?
Mona

Seattle, WA

#12 Jun 10, 2011
Stallion wrote:
<quoted text>
Get over your racist self. Prostitution plagues all races and states. I just went to a wedding in Raleigh (NC) this past weekend. I received several offers for prostitution while on the town, and not one was Hispanic (or Mexican according to your classification). I am a US citizen (Italian), and have many Hispanic friends. Your words are simply hateful reveal your hate towards Hispanics (aka Mexicans).
Naw, you get off of your high horse! There was nothing that I said was racist. Oh, I get it, you think everything is either racist or sexual. Interesting kinda wedding, you got several offers for prostitution at a wedding? I guess you are immpressed,but still don't understand why you made the leap from prostitution to being racist against mexicans. Oh well, you get propositioned at weddings...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamance County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 16-Year-Old Arrested, Charged with Sex Crimes (Sep '10) Jan '17 Truthis 26
News Alamance Co. Man Charged With Sex Offenses With... (Oct '08) Nov '16 Tom 21
News Alamance County group rallies for voting rights (Oct '16) Oct '16 ID Law proponent 1
Alamance County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Wyatt 2
News Two Burlington teens charged with breaking into... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Middleburg Garden Club reports numerous fall ac... (Apr '15) Apr '15 luannebrooten 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
More from around the web