Alamance County residents spar over i...

Alamance County residents spar over illegal immigration

There are 2 comments on the Wral.com story from Aug 18, 2008, titled Alamance County residents spar over illegal immigration. In it, Wral.com reports that:

Tempers flared Monday evening before the Alamance County Board of Commissioners over illegal immigration.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Wral.com.

River Veteran

Cumming, GA

#1 Aug 19, 2008
One of the 5 people that were given fake papers was using a stolen SS#, etc......

Awwwwweeeeee You're tearing families apart!

NO, the Sheriff and his deputies aren't, the parents are tearing their OWN families apart. The have come into this country ILLEGALLY and are committing a crime. They have only themselves to blame here!

Since: Jun 08

Woodbridge, VA

#2 Aug 19, 2008
Our county meeting ran for something like 16 hours on this topic. I write letters and call the county on various issues. I watched the meeting on TV and turned it off around 1am.

The leftist liberals (not all liberals are for illegals) do not want to put the blame for people's actions on the people causing them. Basically if you break a law, you are to be pitied as the victim of something. Don't worry, we will take care of you... Etc... No personal accountability.

It is easier to blame someone else for your unlawfulless than it is to take personal accountability.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamance County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alamance Co. Man Charged With Sex Offenses With... (Oct '08) Jun '16 VICTIM 20
News Two Burlington teens charged with breaking into... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Middleburg Garden Club reports numerous fall ac... (Apr '15) Apr '15 luannebrooten 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
News LabCorp finalizes merger deal with LipoScience (Jan '15) Jan '15 Bill Taylor 1
Mobile Advertising (Jan '15) Jan '15 mommakritter 1
News Walker's congressional office open (Jan '15) Jan '15 Not Surprised 1
More from around the web