Father, Son Arrested in Chop Shop Inv...

Father, Son Arrested in Chop Shop Investigation

There are 10 comments on the Fox 8 WGHP story from Aug 5, 2010, titled Father, Son Arrested in Chop Shop Investigation. In it, Fox 8 WGHP reports that:

A father and son have been charged after investigators recovered thousands of dollars of stolen property during an investigation into a chop shop based in Alamance County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox 8 WGHP.

tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

#1 Aug 5, 2010
Please punish these morons by taking THEM to a chop shop and chopping off whatever body parts they need for stealing so they won't be able to do it any longer. I am so tired of paying higher prices for things because idiotic sorry people such as this lovely duo think they are entitled to steal whatever they want. One thing is obvious from their beautiful mug shots, though. They certainly didn't spend any of their ill-gotten profits on beauty products.

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#2 Aug 5, 2010
tiredofliberals wrote:
Please punish these morons by taking THEM to a chop shop and chopping off whatever body parts they need for stealing so they won't be able to do it any longer. I am so tired of paying higher prices for things because idiotic sorry people such as this lovely duo think they are entitled to steal whatever they want. One thing is obvious from their beautiful mug shots, though. They certainly didn't spend any of their ill-gotten profits on beauty products.
lmao...oh my goodness, I promise, I thought the exact same thing when I saw their mug shots. Hi-Larious!!
Firedad

Clemmons, NC

#3 Aug 5, 2010
Geez. I just had this guy over at my house last year doing some backhoe work. Oh well. I don't have naything worth stealing.
adrock

High Point, NC

#4 Aug 5, 2010
parasites
tiredofliberals

Yadkinville, NC

#5 Aug 5, 2010
Diane Eppley wrote:
<quoted text>
lmao...oh my goodness, I promise, I thought the exact same thing when I saw their mug shots. Hi-Larious!!
Then I'm in good company. Thanks.

Location hidden

#6 Aug 5, 2010
tiredofliberals wrote:
<quoted text>
Then I'm in good company. Thanks.
Ha ha....most welcome.:)
John in High Point

AOL

#7 Aug 5, 2010
What a father!!!!!!

That boy of his must have been doing this stealing and chopping all his life. This is probably the beginning. I've been told that a chop shop can steal, chop and load on a trailer in less than 30 minutes and I'm talking about a semi .
A-Town Born and Bred

Thomasville, NC

#8 Aug 5, 2010
Where's your compassion? They were just trying to make a better life for themselves. It wasn't really hurting anyone or costing anyone anything. Just grant the father and son amnesty. OH wait a minute...it's only illegal immigrants who get that type of treatment. I agree with TiredofLiberals. Lock these ba$tard$ up for a loooooong time.
Grown _ss Man

Concord, CA

#10 Aug 6, 2010
I love it! Another one bites the dust...crime is crime and the these idiots are horendous, they need to be someone's Becky Sue for a few years and maybe then they'll get their act together.

Location hidden

#11 Aug 6, 2010
Grown _ss Man wrote:
I love it! Another one bites the dust...crime is crime and the these idiots are horendous, they need to be someone's Becky Sue for a few years and maybe then they'll get their act together.
we can hope that would happen, but like another poster said on a different topic...."You cant fix stupid". LoL.:\

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamance County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Burlington woman charged with aiding in statuto... Jun '15 starbwoy 2
News Middleburg Garden Club reports numerous fall ac... Apr '15 luannebrooten 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
News LabCorp finalizes merger deal with LipoScience (Jan '15) Jan '15 Bill Taylor 1
Mobile Advertising (Jan '15) Jan '15 mommakritter 1
News Walker's congressional office open (Jan '15) Jan '15 Not Surprised 1
News Liberty man charged with incest, child abuse (Nov '14) Nov '14 justice 1
More from around the web