Mebane woman charged with felonious c...

Mebane woman charged with felonious child abuse

There are 1 comment on the Burlington Times News story from Dec 13, 2010, titled Mebane woman charged with felonious child abuse. In it, Burlington Times News reports that:

Christiana Julia Ayscue, 23, of Mebane is scheduled to appear in Alamance County District Court today on charges of felonious child abuse resulting in serious bodily injury.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Times News.

JaneDoe87

Raleigh, NC

#1 Dec 14, 2010
I Have known Christiana for 7 years now. I am sad to see this happen. But many should have known better than to leave her with children! She has had a cocane addiction and seriour alcihol problems. I hate to say this but she does diserve the full punishment! Any one that could lay a hand to a child should be locked up. Let alone putting him in a coma! I cant imagine how Josh feels through all of this. My heart and prayers go out to this poor boy and his family!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamance County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wanted in Burlington shooting considered ar... (Aug '17) Aug '17 HEiSaDUMMY 1
News Missing Burlington man's car found in Va. (Aug '17) Aug '17 ARRESTED 2
News Couple linked to man's disappearance (Aug '17) Aug '17 ARRESTED 1
News 16-Year-Old Arrested, Charged with Sex Crimes (Sep '10) Jan '17 Truthis 26
News Alamance Co. Man Charged With Sex Offenses With... (Oct '08) Nov '16 Tom 21
News Alamance County group rallies for voting rights (Oct '16) Oct '16 ID Law proponent 1
Alamance County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Wyatt 2