Complex immigration issues, visa appl...

Complex immigration issues, visa application at center of rape plea

There are 4 comments on the Burlington Times News story from Dec 3, 2011, titled Complex immigration issues, visa application at center of rape plea. In it, Burlington Times News reports that:

A man originally charged with kidnapping and raping his wife pleaded guilty Thursday to lesser charges of sexual battery and felonious restraint.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Burlington Times News.

Since: Apr 10

Houston, TX

#1 Dec 3, 2011
Hispanics are willing to sellout their own families for a visa. They already leave their children behind, when deported, to anchor a way back into the country.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#3 Dec 4, 2011
Being the victim of a crime in this country is not an excuse to get a visa. Period. If you didn't break the law and weren't here illegally, you could never have been the victim of this crime you're whining about. Take responsibility for your part in this "crime". Go home and you won't be a victim of any crime in this country.
Exactly

De Soto, KS

#4 Dec 4, 2011
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>hispanics are also the biggest group of racists. Also have the highest percentage of trashy trouble makers. I get just as pissed at the good latinos for remaining silent.
Whatever happened to the organization called You Don't Speak For Me? I haven't heard anything from them in a couple of years.
Exactly

De Soto, KS

#7 Dec 4, 2011
b4its2late wrote:
<quoted text>Dont know. Are they still around? Obviously the media wont give them a platform
I don't know either. I remember when they were on the news, it was reported they were threatened.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamance County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Man wanted in Burlington shooting considered ar... Aug '17 HEiSaDUMMY 1
News Missing Burlington man's car found in Va. Aug '17 ARRESTED 2
News Couple linked to man's disappearance Aug '17 ARRESTED 1
News 16-Year-Old Arrested, Charged with Sex Crimes (Sep '10) Jan '17 Truthis 26
News Alamance Co. Man Charged With Sex Offenses With... (Oct '08) Nov '16 Tom 21
News Alamance County group rallies for voting rights (Oct '16) Oct '16 ID Law proponent 1
Alamance County Criminal Mugshots and Arrests... (Oct '16) Oct '16 Wyatt 2
More from around the web