Human kindness missing

Jul 28, 2008 Full story: News Observer 154

Could it be that Tim Sutton, the Alamance County commissioner who has led the charge against illegal immigration in his county and the state, finally sees the harsh flip side of his cause? Maybe.

Full Story
First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Madame Catherine

United States

#1 Aug 7, 2008
Boo-hoo.
Texicana

San Antonio, TX

#2 Aug 7, 2008
true that

“Praise the Lord& Pass the ammo”

Since: Jun 08

Location hidden

#3 Aug 7, 2008
This is all the ILLEGAL COCKROACH mother's fault.

SHE came here ILLEGALLY.
SHE was driving without a liscense.
SHE did not have up to date tags on her vehicle.
SHE left her kids in the care of another ILLEGAL.

And I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?
I feel sorry for the officer. How was he supposed to know the other ILLEGAL COCKROACH would take off and leave the kids by themselves on the side of the road?
lol haha

San Antonio, TX

#4 Aug 7, 2008
lol haha what about that sick chick who probably murdered her little girl or maybe sold her to a sick perv who wanted a sex toy. yeah that Casey bitch, may she rot in prison.

“Assimilate & Speak English!”

Since: Jan 07

Lansing, IL - now: Pomp Bch FL

#5 Aug 7, 2008
Yep, Human Kindness sure is missing! It's missing in the illegals who refuse to follow our laws and insist on turning this country into a third world cesspool and taking advantage of things like our schools, etc. They can't take, take, take, and expect kindness in return.

They can, however, expect a ride home!

Attrition through enforcement!

“And what's YOUR problem?”

Since: May 07

Country life - USA

#7 Aug 8, 2008
A simple answer is to not give automatic citizenship to the children. Then they would be where they should be, with their madre.

Actually, even so, children should have to remain with the parents. When they are of "legal" age (even though illegals hate that word), they can decide where they will remain.

Would a parent with duel say, American/English, leave their children in England if they were deported? I think not, but Mexicans will.

They separate them to try and create issues exactly like this one.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#8 Aug 8, 2008
US Citizen 07 wrote:
A simple answer is to not give automatic citizenship to the children. Then they would be where they should be, with their madre.
Actually, even so, children should have to remain with the parents. When they are of "legal" age (even though illegals hate that word), they can decide where they will remain.
Would a parent with duel say, American/English, leave their children in England if they were deported? I think not, but Mexicans will.
They separate them to try and create issues exactly like this one.
I completely agree. No other group of illegals ever raises as much hell about family separation because they don't separate their families if they get deported. They take everyone with them. But, I can't think of any other illegal alien group that uses the children as much as these people do. Children aren't meant to be used as a means to an end. Speaking of kids, do you mind if I ask who's the kid in the picture? What a sweet smile on that face, and those eyes...wow.
Not a Republican

Springfield, MO

#9 Aug 8, 2008
These Mexicans (and other illegals from third-world countries to our South) are more than just illegal immigrants... they are also criminals and part of a larger movement to take over the U.S. and exterminate our culture, language, economy, and way of life. If you don't believe it, just look into the demands of the group MECHA.
They drive down real wages for the middle and lower classes; they put hospitals out of business because of their demands for free health care (which they get -- native-born Whites aren't even told about); they grossly impact traffic negatively and our infrastructure (which is failing and needs to be rebuilt); they take more in social services than they put in from taxes; they reduce money available to counties for things like education and law enforcement because they occupy jail cells when they shouldn't even be here at all; they demand bilingual education, they drive up housing costs while concurrently driving down housing value because they often will sleep 10 to a bedroom; they ruin neighborhoods because they play their cacophonous ranchera music very loud and drive old, broken-down, smoke-spewing junk heaps of cars; they use illegal, forged/stolen green cards, Social Security cards, etc., and the list just goes on and on and on and on.

The negative impact of illegal immigrants, or "criminal illegal alien invaders" as I call them, is endless. Just think of all the things we could do with all that money if we didn't have to spend it on these illegal criminal alien invaders. They are robbing us and are actively trying to take over the country, particularly the western 1/3 of the country because they think it's theirs and call it "Aztlan". They are out to destroy our culture, language, customs, laws, economy, and shared values -- all with the help of the Mexican government too, which prints up cartoons to aid them in their illegal invasion efforts.

Although they are not taking the form of a traditional invading army, they will nonetheless achieve their goals through sheer numbers -- reproduction via continual breeding due to the high combined rate of alcoholism and high sex drive of the Mexican male, refusal to use birth control since they're Roman Catholic, the fact that the average Mexican female starts spitting out children at about age 12 ("anchor babies"), females that will often wait to the last minute to run across the border so she can drop her Mexican baby on American soil and give it American citizenship and herself an anchor baby; and a steady influx of about 3,000 additional illegal criminal alien invaders per day or one million per year.

This is nothing less than a foreign invasion from a hostile country, and we as American citizens should be allowed to defend our country from these illegal criminals and foreign invaders.

Therefore, I see no reason why we shouldn't be allowed to make citizen arrests. If they resist, then we should have the right to dispatch with them there on the spot. Place them in concentration camps to await deportation.
And anyone should be allowed to go down to the border and use whatever means they wish to repel this foreign invasion -- high-powered rifles with scopes, night vision, FLIR, machine guns, AK47s, land mines, whatever...

“And what's YOUR problem?”

Since: May 07

Country life - USA

#10 Aug 8, 2008
I went to the store to pick up a few things on my way home from work. A man was walking out that couldn't speak a word of English. He wanted he to give him a ride. He pulled out a wad of money and started thumbing out 10 dollars bills. I just kept telling him no and walked away.

Now, under different circumstances such as a family with children, maybe. But a single man, non-English speaking, flashing money, no.

#11 Aug 8, 2008
HoneyC wrote:
<quoted text>I completely agree. No other group of illegals ever raises as much hell about family separation because they don't separate their families if they get deported. They take everyone with them. But, I can't think of any other illegal alien group that uses the children as much as these people do. Children aren't meant to be used as a means to an end. Speaking of kids, do you mind if I ask who's the kid in the picture? What a sweet smile on that face, and those eyes...wow.
I was thinking the same thing about the baby in the photo - what a cutie! And those eyes seem to have a mischievous glint in them. LOL

You are correct. The illegals from south of the border are the only group that uses their children in this manner and even considers leaving them behind. Then there are those that take them with and dump them off at a Mexican orphanage as soon as they get to their country -- or leave them in a house all alone and take off. They have no "family values" unless those kids make them money. It's disgusting.

Since: Apr 08

Esparto, Ca.

#12 Aug 8, 2008
So many of these people leave their children behind in Mexico when they sneak into the United States. I think these people just use family seperation as a ploy in order to appeal to the bleeding hearts. I don't think we can associate any altruistic qualities to their type of family values. I have feral cats who seem to care more about their litters than these folks!

“The moose is on the loose!”

Since: Jul 08

Moose Antenna

#13 Aug 8, 2008
Sutton asked a good question: Would we have done that with a family of any other ethnic group?
I don't know how they do it in other states, but here in AZ, if you have expired tags and no driver's license, they haul your ass off to jail no matter what race or ethnicity you are.

And if this criminal wasn't comfortable with her children being left in the care of her "friend," she should have asked the arresting officers to call social services. It is her and her "friend's" fault that those kids ended up hanging out on the side of the freeway waiting for the (probably illegal too) father to arrive.
plopsdad

United States

#14 Aug 8, 2008
Pat in Mexifornia wrote:
So many of these people leave their children behind in Mexico when they sneak into the United States. I think these people just use family seperation as a ploy in order to appeal to the bleeding hearts. I don't think we can associate any altruistic qualities to their type of family values. I have feral cats who seem to care more about their litters than these folks!
Part of the plan,if they are give amnesty, than they cry about their kids and have that " family reunionifcation" added onto the amnesty push. But that little line in the last amnesty bill said those " now legal citizens" could sponsor up to 40 family members a piece. Lets see, 30 million times --lets say 5 each, the math isnt hard

Since: Jul 08

Frisco, TX

#15 Aug 8, 2008
Paul the American wrote:
This is all the ILLEGAL COCKROACH mother's fault.
SHE came here ILLEGALLY.
SHE was driving without a liscense.
SHE did not have up to date tags on her vehicle.
SHE left her kids in the care of another ILLEGAL.
And I'm supposed to feel sorry for her?
I feel sorry for the officer. How was he supposed to know the other ILLEGAL COCKROACH would take off and leave the kids by themselves on the side of the road?
don't forget illegal tags means no insurance. All these pussies that are crying crocodile tears would not feel that way, if this criminal would have had a wreck or her drunk husband ran into your car and had no insurance. Lets also say you had your kids in the car and God forbid one of your kids ended up dead by this cockroach. No insurance, tags out of date, etc. No insurace to pay to fix your car and no recource to sue the scum. I bet you would not be shedding one tear for these law breaking terrorists. Oh, they are only here to work. I forgot.

“Si Vis Pacem.....Para Bellum”

Since: Nov 07

PHX

#18 Aug 8, 2008
As sad as it is that the kids were left on the side of the freeway, their mother made the choice for them. I think she should also be held on a count of child endangerment or neglect for putting her kids in this situation. I'm so tired of hearing about these stories. I mean I feel bad for the kids, because no child should just be left on the side of the freeway, but I don't think the Sheriff's office is to blame here. I believe it is all the fault of the mother. There is no reason why she couldn't have asked the officer for a call to Social Services for them to come pick up her kids or even ask to call their father (unless there was a language barrier). Call me cold, but I really have no sympathy for this illegal, maybe her kids for having to go through that, but hey, she made this choice not only for herself but her children also.

Since: Mar 08

Location hidden

#19 Aug 8, 2008
Rebel wrote:
<quoted text>
I was thinking the same thing about the baby in the photo - what a cutie! And those eyes seem to have a mischievous glint in them. LOL
You are correct. The illegals from south of the border are the only group that uses their children in this manner and even considers leaving them behind. Then there are those that take them with and dump them off at a Mexican orphanage as soon as they get to their country -- or leave them in a house all alone and take off. They have no "family values" unless those kids make them money. It's disgusting.
Yeah, that kid is definitely thinking about doing something he's gonna get in trouble for...lol.
Doesn't Elvira still collect a check each month for Saul? I'll bet that SSI check goes pretty far in Tijuana. I wonder, if he's there and she's there, why are we still paying for him? Why isn't the Mexican government sending a check to them each month now that they're their problem?
If I had gotten pulled over for an infraction that put me in the back of a squad car, I'd rather my kids went along for the ride with me than be left on the side of the road with someone else. It's easier for someone to pick them up at the police station than off the side of an interstate, and safer, too. Plus, my weird kids would probably enjoy riding in the police car. I can see the deputy leaving them with the friend if he was assured the kids would be cared for. We hire cops for their abilities with a gun and dealing with violent or irrational people, not their psychic powers.

#20 Aug 8, 2008
I seriously doubt that this situation occurred due to RACE or ETHNICITY, so why do people want to bring that into it? Would this have happened if it were a white or black person? WTF? The real question is: Would this have happened to any other person who was driving without a license *and* in this country illegally? YOU BETCHA!

Something is seriously wrong with people who want to blame someone's ethnic background for being the sole reason the are arrested for a crime. GET OVER IT!

The mother and only the mother put her rugrats in this position. Had she truly cared about them, she wouldn't have been driving around with no driver's license (dangerous) and no insurance, and wouldn't be popping out kids KNOWING SHE'S ILLEGAL AND COULD BE DEPORTED AT ANY TIME, CAUSING PROBLEMS FOR HER CHILDREN. What kind of parent does that? And then blames it on the rest of the country for being heartless?

The author of this nonsense needs to get a life and a few doses of reality. The lady could've spoken up and told the cop that the man with her wasn't to be left with the children. Did she? Apparently not.

No one is to blame but this scumbag, criminal mother. Too bad, so sad, ship her sorry arse back home, and send her anchors with her.

#22 Aug 8, 2008
HoneyC wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, that kid is definitely thinking about doing something he's gonna get in trouble for...lol.
Doesn't Elvira still collect a check each month for Saul? I'll bet that SSI check goes pretty far in Tijuana. I wonder, if he's there and she's there, why are we still paying for him? Why isn't the Mexican government sending a check to them each month now that they're their problem?
If I had gotten pulled over for an infraction that put me in the back of a squad car, I'd rather my kids went along for the ride with me than be left on the side of the road with someone else. It's easier for someone to pick them up at the police station than off the side of an interstate, and safer, too. Plus, my weird kids would probably enjoy riding in the police car. I can see the deputy leaving them with the friend if he was assured the kids would be cared for. We hire cops for their abilities with a gun and dealing with violent or irrational people, not their psychic powers.
I have no clue about Elvira, but with all she and her anchor rat cost us, Mexico ought to be paying us. This Anchor Nonsense needs to be stopped before anything and everything else. That alone will make serious changes to the thinking of these illegals.

And you're right. The cops aren't psychic -- Ms. Cleo is there for that! LMAO! Any good mother would've requested the kids come with or in another car, to the police station, not left with some man on the side of the road. And these bleeding heart no-brains have the nerve to blame it on the cops and the heartless society and blah, blah, blah. Cry me a river. Everything that happens to these illegals was asked for by them when they chose to commit crimes and be here illegally and continue to commit crimes while here (such as driving without a license and insurance).

Someone needs to start asking where the human kindness is for the citizens who are suffering for these illegals being here.

Think I'll find time this weekend to write the dumb you know what who wrote this piece of garbage. She could use a piece of my mind -- doesn't have enough of her own, obviously.

#23 Aug 8, 2008
Jimmy Burke wrote:
I don't think that non-White latinos are human so would do they warrant any kindness or consideration, at all?
I think you are certifiable, illiterate, and should stay in Canada. You're a racist, to boot. We don't want or need your kind here, either.

#24 Aug 8, 2008
All criminals give up many of their rights. Illegals should get no preferential treatment. Bleeding hearts can pay their way, out of their own pockets. The rest of us don't care to. And note, most of the time when I suggest that to one of them, they come back with some nonsense. NEVER has one said they'd be glad to contribute extra money or take responsibility for paying for an illegal so he/she can stay. They're only all for it when it comes from everyone's money. Go figure.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamance County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Liberty man charged with incest, child abuse Nov '14 justice 1
Items Kept Vanishing From Their Infant Son's Gr... Jul '14 Angel 1
Brad Allen to seek fourth term as district cour... (Feb '14) Feb '14 kkk 1
Man charged with raping nine-year-old (Dec '13) Jan '14 Mother 2
DOJ: Stats show Alamance deputies profile Latinos (Dec '13) Dec '13 rkw1969 1
Brothers Arrested For Liberty Robberies (Oct '07) Sep '13 no control 5
Sweepstakes cafes betting software update their... (Jan '13) Sep '13 Anonymous 4
More from around the web