Illegal alien wanted on child molesta...

Illegal alien wanted on child molestation charges in North Carolina

There are 41 comments on the Examiner.com story from Mar 10, 2013, titled Illegal alien wanted on child molestation charges in North Carolina. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Jose Guadalupe Ramirez-Ambriz, 38, is currently wanted on multiple counts of first-degree statutory sex offense with a child under age 13 and indecent liberties with a minor.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
nope to juan the dope

Houston, TX

#45 Mar 21, 2013
Juan wrote:
I will do quality work. I will get alot of referals from happy customers.
Your standards are set very very low so I'm sure you think it'll be quality. I wouldn't let you wire my kids doll house let alone electrical work in my home. The senior citizens of the Vero Beach area will be forewarned about you. Remember the rule of 3 juanita...3 who tell 3 who tell 3...bad news always travels fast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Alamance County Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Alamance Co. Man Charged With Sex Offenses With... (Oct '08) Jun 16 VICTIM 20
News Two Burlington teens charged with breaking into... (Sep '15) Sep '15 Go Blue Forever 1
News Middleburg Garden Club reports numerous fall ac... (Apr '15) Apr '15 luannebrooten 1
News DWIs ensnare many aliens (Sep '08) Apr '15 For Americans 18
News LabCorp finalizes merger deal with LipoScience (Jan '15) Jan '15 Bill Taylor 1
Mobile Advertising (Jan '15) Jan '15 mommakritter 1
News Walker's congressional office open (Jan '15) Jan '15 Not Surprised 1
More from around the web